**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Screen flipping upside down consistently on multiple android devices

silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else? Sigh. Doesnt intermittently happen on other games or apps.
I can turn off auto rotate i know; but shouldnt have to if its no where near the angle to flip over.
Galaxy S6 edge
Motorola Droid Turbo 2

Comments

• silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    B-B-Bumpin this again. This happens too much to let it go and not enough people play competitively on android to really care I suppose. Does it happen on Iphone too? Gyroscope issues?
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Always happens to me smh
  • Ashesudeeni1Ashesudeeni1 Posts: 49
    im on android, never happens to me
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    at a 45 degree angle itll flip on both of my devices, often during fights that actually matter, 22 degrees is the average angle i play most games at i guess haha. If i want to be safe i have to hold both of my devices straight up and down or play laying down and even then i dont trust that its not gonna flip on me. Maybe ill try to test my gyroscopes, who knows what dropping devices does , i have to eliminate all variables here and see whats really going on and make sure its on my end and not some bug.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    For me It comes and go's.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Comes and goes for me to, sometimes it doesn't want to go back right away which is a bit annoying
  • Merigold00Merigold00 Posts: 11
    Happens to me on a Galaxy S8
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    It's happened on my Android a couple times
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Maybe just get an iPhone? lol jk
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    im on android, never happens to me

Same here. LG ThinQ
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    When running a big bunch of apps in backround ist super rarely happend. but only on my Mobile Sony XA2.
    On Huawei Tab not at all.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Yes. Quite a bit, lately. On LG Aristo. Thought it was just me maybe holding the phone at a weird angle, but yeah, its happening pretty frequently in the last month or so.
  • Happened FREQUENTLY on my Samsung Galaxy S7. However, hasn't happened at all on my S9+. Older Android devices suffer immensely due to this. Cannot recount how many times that cost me attack bonuses and items that otherwise would never have been used. Newer Android devices seem to be OK though. Just blows for those who aren't in the position to just upgrade. I made a post about this AGES ago.