**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will Pure skill ever be fixed/updated or will we get our 4650 units back?

Firelord_OzaiFirelord_Ozai Posts: 42
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Hello Summoners, it's coming on to our one year anniversary of 12.0. /balloons

That means it has been a year since the mastery pure skill has been broken. What are your thoughts and feedback on this mastery issue that has been pushed aside?
-Firelord Ozai

Will Pure skill ever be fixed/updated or will we get our 4650 units back? 74 votes

YES. Kabam will fix/change Pure skill soon, as stated 7+ months ago they would.
5%
Firelord_Ozai420samZiprianoKruger30 4 votes
NO. Kabam will not fix/change Pure Skill as stated they would many.. many months ago.
50%
Vdh2008BigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerLocoMotivesSnakeEyes69cradlemanShrimkinsGbSarkarDrOctavius2_2Renegade_DoggyHulk_77NinjAlanChris_L_HHell_GoliathDanicb94UndeadProphetMrbeast6000KihlgastHazerfacekpkumardts 37 votes
Either way I want the community to be reimbursed for their units that they used. (4650 units)
44%
DaMunkEbbtideDrZolaWorld EaterMobius360MLBMikeSlux83CapWW2Ace_03LosspikNastyEfnNateDropfaithbuffajrPrimmer79EdwardDarkkknightttF4k3_GaM3rSungjMaybeThisIsNotMeKarinshi 33 votes

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    11.x scarlet witch, How I miss thee.
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Thats No & No, No they are not planning to fix PS and No they are not planning any reimbursment.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Either way I want the community to be reimbursed for their units that they used. (4650 units)
    They really need to do something about pure skill. The devaluation of it without any reimbursement lends itself to a shady image. 4k+ units is a significant amount of resources however you got them. If you spent 150 dollars for something at walmart and after a few months they took it back a normal person would be extremely mad.
    But hey they said they would look into it...
    Oh btw...it actually more effective now..lol
    In before the lock....
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    There's an option missing.
    There's needs to be a "no they won't fix it and no we won't get any units back"
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,323 ★★★★
    I don't have the mastery unlocked, so I am not quite aware: In which way is pure skill broken? Does this also apply to pierce?
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I have lost hope.
    12.0 in general has curtailed how much I spend on the game.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    When people look at the forums and wonder why there is so much toxicity, this is a good example. I'm not excusing the toxicity--just providing an explanation for it. The class masteries were trumpeted when they were released then mostly abandoned post 12.0 (except for MD).

What's particularly disappointing is that there was engagement between the game team and the community on Pure Skill--in fact, we were advised that fixes were potentially in the works (kind of like CM Sp2). But other things took precedence, and other fixes got done first.

I've removed all my Pure Skill points because they don't really do anything. Ultimately, I would like to get something back for the units I used to purchased Skill cores. It's been a long time and by now it doesn't look like a fix is happening anytime soon. Just throw some stuff our way, tell us nothing is happening to fix the mastery, and let us all walk on. And as an ongoing matter, stop giving out class cores with XP levels for players below L60--with the lone exception of MD, they really don't do anything.

Dr. Zola
  • NO. Kabam will not fix/change Pure Skill as stated they would many.. many months ago.
    I don't think they'll ever do anything about it. It's not even listed on their "known issues" page is it?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    NO. Kabam will not fix/change Pure Skill as stated they would many.. many months ago.
    Kabam is one of the best gaming companies in the whole wide world, if not in the Universe. They made their name in upholding quality, integrity and customer orientation to the highest quality. Make no mistakes, for each of the current problems acknowledged by Kabam, they already have a dozen of hardworking and highly talented engineers working days and nights to resolve them permanently! It now lies among us to show them our trust and faith! In Kabam, we trust! .... wait, why did I just vote? ....
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    Now can a moderator explain this And give an actual update on the pure skill mastery
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    That "more effective " explanation is such a load. If you did significantly more damage prior to the update than after, how can the later be more effective? It's a completely different mastery now that just scales faster. A broken mastery that scales faster doesn't help anyone. Pushing that more effective line just makes people more upset because your basically insulting our intelligence.
This discussion has been closed.