**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets

I will be leaving this game. I 5/50 my daredevil and 5/50 sym spidy. If I don't have any option to undo the mistake I did. What's the point

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    Both of those Champs are great. How are those mistakes?
  • Options
    They suck compared to crossbones whom I should have done and sym spidy is garbage who are you kidding
  • Options
    They suck compared to crossbones whom I should have done and sym spidy is garbage who are you kidding

Sym Spidey is garbage? Not at all. The Damage is insane when he stacks Armor Break and Precision. Add the Evade to that, and he's an IF with dodging capabilities.
    DD is also great.
    The Rank Down Tickets are intended for major changes to Champs. (Nerfs). Not just because we like certain Champs more. Part of the game is working for Resources to Rank, and making choices in who we use them on. I'm sorry, but those Champs are not garbage.
  • Options
    No they are garbage!! DD is sig 99 and still no where near compared to the capacity of damage crossbones can inflict. It was a mistake to upgrade both of these champs! I earned those t4cc and t4! My resources let me have them back!
  • Options
    Lol. Sure.
  • Options
    I'm so sick of this game.. it's not fun anymore. I upgraded honestly jus to do it.. does anyone want my account for free
  • Options
    Cause apparently kabam will hold rank down tickets over our head forever now with no intent on giving
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Regerts...
  • Options
    BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    Are you talking about Daredevil Classic or Daredevil Netflix? DD classic can evade any projectile attack 100% at sig 99
  • Options
    JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    did he really say daredevil is garbage LOL. play the game get out of the forums buddy. and sym spidey w the crits and you want crossbones instead LOL
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    They should at least give a few more rank down tickets tho. They gave after the nerf and then after alot of people used theirs, changed the entire mastery system. I ended up with 7 or 8 champs at 4/5 that I never wouldve ranked up had I known the mastery system would be changed
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Wow, ..... i dont even know why I bother playing anymore,..
    I mean, the game annoys me
    & kabam's responses to legitimate issues infuriate me,
    But what's worse are these forums & all the other players, who are quick to criticize other players. .....

WHAT DOES IT MATTER, WHO he wants to rank down, or for what reasoning?
    He ranked someone. Its not meeting his expectations. He doesnt like feeling 'stuck' & is thinking of quiting altogether (I'm right there, with ya buddy!.... i keep saying "give it more time, hopefully the game will be fun again" but week, after week, it stays fustrating)
    Regaurdless, if U THINK its a great champ, he doesnt like it & perhaps cant work the champ 'as intended' for the best effects....

Human nature is to change things we dont like. PERIOD. ..... but, WHY DOES HE HAVE TO CHANGE? Why cant we change the EVER-CHANGING game? We know the programing is there & in place.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    To answer the question:
    Kabam has said "No, .... RDTs are not a permanent part of game"

Which, I hope, leaves the option for them to sell them in the future.
    (Because they will NEVER be free again)

& IF they sell em, it'll prob be after they milked us over the holidays,
    (So Jan or Feb at absolute earliest)

& its kabam, so if sold, they will be WAY too overpriced....
    Hopefully, I wont need them by then,
    cause i ranked other champs &
    I will be laughing WAY too hard at high price.
  • Options
    Any1 else dream of a day, where these forums have more support for/from players & less negativity?
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Or you can wait until you get more rank up resources like everyone else has to do...
  • Options
    AtlasAtlas Posts: 34
    They gave us rank down tickets because they did lots of damage to game.. for 2 years lots of us did grind like hell to get sw,widow,Ds,thor,sl as gods and goddess. They did change whole game mechanics by flat value. We didnt have a clue which is worth or not so they had to gave us trial options.

But now we all know which hero capable of so there wont be rank down tickets anymore. some mods has already told so. i wish they give us more.

So please stop threads like this.

Maybe ask for some other solution.. like selling the champs for half cost of what u paid. like if we sell r5 4star we may get 54000 t4cc cyrstal shards and half amount of iso&gold we used to upgrade.

just and idea.. i m not positive about kabam's interest about community's ask.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    @Superficial4595. You threaten to quit playing because you can't get any rank down tickets? Are you like 12? Don't go begging Kabam for things to undo what you consider to be mistakes.

The champs you have at 5/50 are really great anyway. You chose to upgrade them, now make the most of them until you get more t4cc to rank up more desired champs, or if Kabam feels generous to grant the playerbase these RDT's. With these immature posts, I'd be disinclined to give out RDT's if I were Kabam.
  • Options
    Atlas wrote: »
    Maybe ask for some other solution.. like selling the champs for half cost of what u paid. like if we sell r5 4star we may get 54000 t4cc cyrstal shards and half amount of iso&gold we used to upgrade.

just and idea.. i m not positive about kabam's interest about community's ask.

As T4CCs are so hard to obtain,

THIS is a good ideal... i think LOTS of players, would be willing to flat out sell champs, for a 2/3rd return of resources.
    (If kabam runs some sort of special 'sell now' period, - I'd be thrilled to get 2 outta 3 T4CCs back, for selling a champ that was bugged,nerfed,or just hated for being lame)