**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lag again....this is what I noticed. [Under Investigation]

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Game was good all week, then AQ ended and now I'm getting lag spikes all over the place. And the ever so fun random heavy charge bug! I've gotten so frustrated with all this I ordered an iPad to hopefully help. We'llsee I guess.

Samsung Galaxy s7 edge
    RttL, Monthly event quests.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I'd y'all r talking about day 4 AQ, I crashed 5 times in section 1 against hood. 4 times with GR and once with Drax.

Ya, this whole situation is real.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Kabam mods be like "We're taking this to the team" *Doesn't get anything accomplished*
  • Reminds me of a certain situation I once saw:

50 monkeys banging away at 50 typewriters...

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times...
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    the lag is pretty bad today why is this still a thing after 2 plus years of being on and yet this still happens.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    When i played in lag yesterday, The only thing i could do was pause the game and that's ridiculous.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    the lag is pretty bad today why is this still a thing after 2 plus years of being on and yet this still happens.

Because they want money. That’s all the care about.

then they dont deserve our respect or time or our money
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Playing in arena and parry isn’t working correctly.

Dashes and evades aren’t registering correctly.

Getting hit when a successful evade pops up (not against champs which counter/negate evade either).

I’ve come to expect this with each new patch as it lasts for about a week and then usually evens out, yet this has to be one of the worst examples of controls not working to date.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    And lag and unresponsiveness are back again. It gets better for a few days, and then worse for a few days. It makes no sense. At this point, I have to test the game before I can play seriously to see how it is going to react. Today I have not been able to block or dash back consistently. I have tried to heavy attack and sometimes nothing happens.
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    Can't dash back because the game is running at such a low frame rate. Champs act like they are in quicksand. This should be fixed with the next update in a week. Right? RIGHT?
This discussion has been closed.