**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UI Error [Under Investigation]

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
m4xt1s0efp9c.png
Not a bug, but more a “feature” of the game lately. Usually weekly and sometimes more than once a day and more likely than not in a meaningful fight, this is what I get.

Is there a setting I need to turn on/off? Is an iPhone 7+ no longer sufficient to handle the myriad of bugs that infest this game?

Dr. Zola
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Happens if you minimize the game and then bring it back up. At least thats the only way it happened to me.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Only happened once to me.
    LG phone
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Seems like it happens in both arena and quests. Haven’t had it happen in AW or AQ. Main problem is start of fight there’s a big white gap mid screen during the run in.

Happened more often last month, but I’ve seen it in Act 5 fights now this month. Would be fine if AI was flying blind too, but unfortunately they are not.

Filed a ticket. Now to see if this is the game “working as intended.”

Dr. Zola
    edited February 2018
    Sad but true @Mcord117. I’m sure it was my device or my WiFi—it always is, isn’t it?

Dr. Zola
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Absolutely brilliant Mcord117
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Looks normal to me, what’s wrong with it?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    This visual glitch has been around for a very long time. Probably at least a year or maybe more.
  • Hi DrZola,

If you've already submitted a ticket, the issue may already be under investigation, but I will pass it along as well. In the future, please be mindful of using relevant titles when posting threads. It really helps us when the subject is specifically related to the discussion. Thanks!
    edited February 2018
    Thank you Lyra. I had submitted a ticket, but it was dealt with rather cursorily—in fact, I made the error of posting the text of the support denial in this thread and it was summarily removed by Porthos.

Dr. Zola