**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why?

Why the heck would kabam put a dumb node like mesmerize i just got bodied by degen, stun, and bleed what the hell.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming you don’t have rogue, Karnak, groot, iceman, black panther civil war, mordo, black widow, elektra, Blade, crossbones or quake otherwise you wouldn’t be making such a silly post

It's not my fault that kabam wont give me a good champ for ****.
    Do you not have a single one of those champs?
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I’m assuming you don’t have rogue, Karnak, groot, iceman, black panther civil war, mordo, black widow, elektra, Blade, crossbones or quake otherwise you wouldn’t be making such a silly post

groot and karnak and they hit like a pillow

Then you don’t have cause to complain, rank them up and use them or take them in and fight well. They will overcome mesmerise Just because you don’t like them because they don’t hit hard enough. You literally have a counter but aren’t using them and then complaining

no materials and i like how you are trying to defend kabam and knowing this node is bs.

Then you don’t have cause to complain, rank them up and use them or take them in and fight well. They will overcome mesmerise Just because you don’t like them because they don’t hit hard enough. You literally have a counter but aren’t using them and then complaining

no materials and i like how you are trying to defend kabam and knowing this node is bs.

I’m pointing out how Mesmerise is not a difficult node and showing you that you have counters for it but you aren’t using them. It’s like complaining about not being able to walk on a gravelly road because your feet hurt and you don’t have shoes but you have some sandals next to you and you say you don’t want them because they’re stupid

I’ve been knocked out by it about 3 times ever because it’s easy to counter.

I’m pointing out how Mesmerise is not a difficult node and showing you that you have counters for it but you aren’t using them. It’s like complaining about not being able to walk on a gravelly road because your feet hurt and you don’t have shoes but you have some sandals next to you and you say you don’t want them because they’re stupid

Fine give me 3 t4cc cosmic 3 t4cc skill and i can rank 4 them and i wont complain then
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    You need to max the limber mastery too. If you do not have limber maxed out then you leave yourself in a world of pain as you are stunned for what will seem like ages.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★

Fine give me 3 t4cc cosmic 3 t4cc skill and i can rank 4 them and i wont complain then

Or earn those yourself, or do it with them at rank 4 (I assume you meant rank 5, since you were asking for t4cc.) It's possible you may have to skip those days/fights if you cannot or will not strive to overcome them. Main point is, the node combo isn't fun, but because you don't have the roster/skill to handle it does not mean it's automatically BS or that Kabam hates you. We've all been in that spot where we don't have the best champs for something; we either skipped the event and hit next one with a better roster, or pushed on.

Another route: Take in whoever you want. Parry them, hit them, wait for Bane to kill them, parrying and hitting to reapply as needed. Mesmerize unlikely to trigger in those circumstances, and with enough patience and evading, Bane will kill them.

Take them in rank 4. You should be able to do it they only have 30k health
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Use the day 5 iteration of the challenge to test using a champ. Because the node also features Bane you really only need to keep bane on them so Groot (even at 3/30 as a 4*) would work as @BitterSteel suggested.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 23
    If you aren't good enough to handle expert, there are hard and medium options available
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited February 2018
    Agree with most of the posters... Max Limber, max Pacify, use literally any champ that shrugs off or reduces debuffs, use literally any ability reducer, hell bring Mordo's astral evading butt. Just goes to show again that this game, through challenges, AW nodes, new champs, or Act V, requires you to rank up a diverse roster to be able to handle all of the content. I took my sorry Loki to 440 just to complete 5.4.6 Ultron only so I didn't waste pots using other champs.

TL/DR: git gud and/or try to use the guidance the community gives you. Most of us have shown that all of this content can be done.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    And here I thought it was impossible to die on today's challenge once you throw all the boosts on
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    the node is bs but there is counters. Karnak can handle it but that's part of his awakened ability to shrug off debuffs that dont cause damage. Dont be bringing champs like starlord.
    Personally I have been using drax (4* 5/50 sig 99) and he has yet been stunned randomly.

Mesmerize doesn’t work on drax cuz of the double hit
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I've seen this exact complaint and following discussion every week of February.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Hit with a bleed champ a few times and let the bleed and degen to most of the work. That has worked good for me.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Why the heck would kabam put a dumb node like mesmerize i just got bodied by degen, stun, and bleed what the hell.

I would disagree with you if not for the Mordo problem that Kabam STILL refuses to acknowledge