**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Frustration with drops and characters

So this is a vent post. I just opened up my third 5* after working over a month(maybe two) plus for one since I'm not in an alliance and really don't think I want to be. My first two were SL and Nebula, ok pulls but nothing great. Today I just got an awesome pile of complete trash in IM. To say I'm incredibly irritated and frustrated is an understatement. I'm really sick of getting nothing to help me between 4 and 5*s for where I'm at in this game, and the fact I've got three tech 5's is really unbelievable to me. I know it happens, I know SL is good when duped, but c'mon. Between these and the awesome 4* pulls of Groot, SIM, Electro & HB, I'm so incredibly frustrated to completely waste the time I've put into this game. If they think these types is situations help people invest into their game, I think they need to fire whoever is in charge of all that. I'm to the point of just stepping away for a while, because these types of situations are completely demoralizing. I'm not looking for pity, that's the last thing I want. I'm looking for any advice from people who may still be playing who have dealt with these situations and what they did, because I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. It takes an amazing amount to get me this frustrated, but I guess feeling like your wasting your time will do it. Anyways, thanks for any advice and good luck to all those playing and PLEEEEAAASE have better luck on your pulls then me.

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Well, at least you have SL. Now all you need is to dupe him
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Dude, I just pulled an Iron Patriot and wanted to throw my damn phone across the room. I understand your feeling of completely wasting your time after pulling utter garbage. Unfortunately, Kabam doesn't have a care in the world. Hell, they can't even make sure that the game is completely stable for more than 24 hours, and look at how much they care about the entire community complaining day-in and day-out.......crickets. As long as the money flows inward, they will only do as much as is needed to keep it from decreasing. If we could trade, I'd do Iron Man for Iron Patriot straight-up LOL
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    1) I know you don't want to be in an alliance but no alliance = slow progress guaranteed.
    2) I don't understand what are you getting so frustrated about honestly. You have so far only opened 3 5* crystals out of which you got SL and Nebula. I have seen people taking unduped 5* Nebula to R4. She is that good if you learn how to play her. SL is also decent even unduped. My first three pulls with IronFist, IM and Civil Warrior followed by YellowJacket, Loki and Guillotine.
    3) Patience is virtue as my next 5* pulls were Magik, IceMan, GR and Magik. Point is, no need to get so worked up. You have to learn to play with the cards you're dealt with and your fortune will change sooner or later.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    You need to join an alliance. Your progression will remain very slow compared to everyone in an active alliance.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    last three 5 star pulls ultron dupe then after blade was added to the basic rocket dupe and then Gambit was stoked about the dupes as they were my first but no god tier unfortunately . :D
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    And kabam talk about there RNG complete Bullcrap
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    So this is a vent post. I just opened up my third 5* after working over a month(maybe two) plus for one since I'm not in an alliance and really don't think I want to be. My first two were SL and Nebula, ok pulls but nothing great. Today I just got an awesome pile of complete trash in IM. To say I'm incredibly irritated and frustrated is an understatement. I'm really sick of getting nothing to help me between 4 and 5*s for where I'm at in this game, and the fact I've got three tech 5's is really unbelievable to me. I know it happens, I know SL is good when duped, but c'mon. Between these and the awesome 4* pulls of Groot, SIM, Electro & HB, I'm so incredibly frustrated to completely waste the time I've put into this game. If they think these types is situations help people invest into their game, I think they need to fire whoever is in charge of all that. I'm to the point of just stepping away for a while, because these types of situations are completely demoralizing. I'm not looking for pity, that's the last thing I want. I'm looking for any advice from people who may still be playing who have dealt with these situations and what they did, because I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. It takes an amazing amount to get me this frustrated, but I guess feeling like your wasting your time will do it. Anyways, thanks for any advice and good luck to all those playing and PLEEEEAAASE have better luck on your pulls then me.

That's ridiculous.You got Star Lord and nebula in your first 3!?And you complaining...Your lucky and join and alliance
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    try playing almost a couple of years and having 10 5 stars being uncollected a couple of weeks ago and the only 2 of them duped is ultron and rocket add that to juggs magik rhulk kamala x23 gambit captain marvel and guilly
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It's all about volume. Grind arena to get cheap 4* and 5* shards and open a bunch of crystals.