**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Wakandan Ultimate Crystal

IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
lm0ivz21zlj8.jpg

3 weeks of playing and still nothing..Odds of getting that is same odds of me and the yetti having an ice skating contest at the olympics right now!

Comments

• AnuragsahaAnuragsaha Posts: 37
    same here. no wakandan crystals yet. Meanwhile, my friend has got 2 so far and pulled a 4* killmonger. i hate him now :neutral:
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've pulled one each on my accounts didn't really get anything good just 3* dupes of storm and captain america.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Got my first one today, and it wasn't even from my expert run.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I might do the easy one then 😂
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    None for me either. My bro pulled 5 already. RNG SUCKS!!!!
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Thread # 11.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I have pulled only 1 wakandan crystal in previous day 7 trial of infinite easy quest. And I'm doing expert daily. And that crystal gave 3 star DD. I believe that if you get this crystal from easy, medium or hard levels, more chances of getting 3 stars. If you get from expert then maybe more chances of 4 star. But truly this is ridiculous, only 1 till now? Better not to advertise such crystals and let them be a surprise lol, as RNG itself is a big surprise.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’ve gotten 2 on my main, 1 on my alt. 3*s everywhere... at least I duped Hulk
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Thread # 11.

Shine on, you crazy diamond! :)
  • LuxoneoLuxoneo Posts: 7
    No U.W.C for me too :( i play every day and nothing. Hmm somethings wrong :(
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Yeah they should have made it so we get a guaranteed one on the 7th day Infinite Trail or something. Making it RNG just does not seem the best way to do it (I got 2 so far... I am sorry to hear some have gotten even one yet).
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I've gotten about 3 of them so far.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Got my first one today from easy level. Pulled 4* IM. Not bad for for a minutes worth of questing.
  • I've gotten one, but this is a RNG dominant game y'all. No reason to get worked up about it. And we get a free grandmaster crystal every two weeks as well.
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Got my 2nd one today. Came from the 2nd easiest level. My 1st also came from a low level and happened on the last 7 day event. 3* 1st time. 4* Cap today.
  • Done them on hard everyday cleared 3/4 trials of the infinite both times not one crystal
  • Yup, only one for myself as well on hard level