**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL Easy Path tips with Blade?

Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Hi everyone, recently got Blade so i plan to rank him up to r5 and do my first path at LOL, ofc i'll use Ghost Rider and Spark synergies but i'm worried about the bleed immune champions (Colossus, Unstoppable Colossus) any suggestions on who to use there? my Spark is 4* and the only other 2 r4 5* champions i have are unduped Magik and Hyperion, maybe 4* SL?

Comments

• B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    UC is no problem he’s a villain so danger sense will active. Colossus will be your problem. I have a rank 5 blade and also considering doing a LOL run because i have been told 1k of units max with rank 5 blade. I have a rank 4 IM so I’m kinda hoping I can use him to get colossus down because of his synergy with sparky...but other than that I don’t know because I ain’t taking my 4* SL to rank 5 because to me that’s going backwards. Those resources are better on 5* champs.
  • hesse911hesse911 Posts: 26
    yea UC is no problem with blade, You could consider taking a slightly different route, go straight on instead of left after UC. but the downside is that you will have to fight 2 extra champs, Vision, spidergwen then cyclops , but these guys don't have any enigmatic abilities and only 1.5 m health. Sparky is great though for colossus. To be honest, though, blade makes loads of the harder fights much easier so you will have to feel some pain somewhere. Good luck mate
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Or use Mephisto sp1 to “permanent” lock his unstoppable buff during soul
    Imprisonement ( if you have him of course)
  • JJ4302JJ4302 Posts: 47
    For colossus, use spark - yes you may have to face the timer 1/2 times but that will be better and faster than blade (im assuming your spark is min 5/50)
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Just don't fight Colossus and stay on the outside path.
  • AlicanAlican Posts: 2
    JJ4302 wrote: »
    For colossus, use spark - yes you may have to face the timer 1/2 times but that will be better and faster than blade (im assuming your spark is min 5/50)