**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily Grandmaster Crystal

GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
What have you pulled from these?
I have so far only pulled basic and class frags, and been uncollected since day 1.

Daily Grandmaster Crystal 45 votes

Only Class/Basic frags
20%
SovenduZane22CpcBoyboyGreenstrokeSrimankumarSix_strings6Next2HellPrimeSaviour_27Mirtalha 9 votes
A 4* hero
6%
DarkestDestroyerFaisaljavedGeneralHeroes 3 votes
Units (15/30)
0%
T2 alpha frags (1800/3600)
4%
GamerJuan3s 2 votes
All of the above
48%
DL864Elijah1929superunknown012Deadbyrd9vg2782DropfaithAxeCopFirebuffajrPrimmer79YotznameplascaptaincushvinniegainzNemesis666AKTEKTaiphoon_zeroHzoriRickybobby1IceHeartBlackSpurgeon14 22 votes
Nothing, aint even Uncollected yet
20%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEKillerBee_samacolbyscipio987JJGStrange_happensBahamutjshanso2Maldroit1CrazyCookie11 9 votes

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    This poll is set up really badly... No one has pulled only one of these things...

I personally have pulled everything except a 4 star hero.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Everything accept a 4star hero
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Thankyou for this thread. At least I know what to expect. I could get past collector just yesterday.