**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold problem...

So hey everyone!

I think kabam have to rethink our gold system, the new champs mean 5 str 6 star rank and level up cost are insane. This system can cover the 4 stars but not the higher stars champs rank ups and lvlups.. i know, some of u opening crystals (buy) like crazx and have a lot of gold from selling iso’s or playing 24/7 in arena, but not all. Im just spend 11million in a few weeks for rank ups and level ups. Im sure, im not the only one who think the gold what we get from quests, arenas, aws, aqs its not compensate what we spend for rankung and lvling each champs. It is not good if we have to wait weeks for collecting enough gold to rank someone. Many catalysts going the trash, bcs we have to really, really thinkabout whos enough good to rankingband lvling up.Then starting again...
kabam, if u read this, please rethink our gold strategy. For me it seems the biggest problem. :O

Lets talk..

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    An hour of arena a day will get you more than enough gold for anything.

Plus AQ now gives gold back too

Do heroic, master and uncollected.

Have enough gold for anything
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There’s plenty of people sitting in 30+ million. It’s possible to get more gold if you put in the time. If you don’t have time then too bad. Just make smart rank up choices for the resources you can get
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Gold isnt the problem, time is. If you are having a gold problem its not because its not available, its because you dont do enough, if any, arena. I had a gold shortage a few weeks ago but did arena for a few weeks (building units for my first Labrinth run which went great) and got a total of 2mil gold from it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It just means keeping a minimum balance. It's all about where we focus our energy. A primary source is the Arena, and that's just how the game works. If we find we're running low, then we have to focus on banking more and Ranking less until we amass more. There's always going to be some limiting Resource because the higher the rarity, the longer it's meant to take to Rank. If we're trying to Rank them as soon as we roll them, we're going to run out of something eventually.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    We can get 5s faster now. Ppl aren’t asking for mounds of gold just that they be adjusted to the rate we are getting 5s. Sure, not every 5 is worth it but there are also a lot more 5s worth 4/55. Everyone’s situation is different so saying grind arena doesn’t contribute to this conversation and having ppl stay in the game constantly doing arena will turn many away.

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have 6 rank 4 5*s. I rarely grind more than the minimum for rank rewards. I’m usually short on gold and don’t many rankups but I have what I need when I get a champ worth ranking
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I am short on gold as I am taking 5 star champions to rank2, 3 and 4. (My only six star took also a while to level up).

I am doing the 5 star arena, which costs 500 gold, and rewards 100 gold. So it costs 400 gold. No investment return there. When I open Uncollected Arena Crystals, I usually get like 50k of gold. Which is a nice gesture if I wanted to level up a 2 star, but it is just not enough. So my main problem is probably that I am not doing the 2 and 3 star arenas (that actually reward you more gold than you spend).

In any case, the arena crystals will be the same regardless of which arena I choose to do, and it will be the same amount of battlechips. So, yes, I could lose less gold if I played differently. But I wouldn't earn more gold.

It's a tough choice, but perhaps the uncollected arena crystal should reward a bit more gold?
    Gold Realms would be very welcome on sundays.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    True... but at the same time I can see youtubers with more than 10 million gold... and I have to agree is pretty much arena grinding.
  • I’m already grinding basic arena ...never had an issue with shortage before ..it’s only since I’m upgrading 5*s

If someone thinks that I need to grind more ... sorry buddy i don’t live in my Mums basement
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    We might have an increased availability of 5*s but that doesn't mean we should be Ranking them as soon as we crack them. They still have a rarity. You have to coordinate and plan what you Rank around your Resources.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Why not, replace exp boosts with gold boosts when we reach level 60?
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    I almost never rank champs up anymore. The simple reason is that I dont have the gold ressources to do so. It is a shame that Kabam isn't doing anything about it.

A slight change in entrance cost in arena would be a pretty simple solution. Or how about making a daily gold quest as a supplement to the catalyst quest?

I have nothing really to do with my energy at this time. Burning it while playing normal quest with AI activated has been my solution so far (heroic, master and uncollected is 100 % done). That isn't that motivating to do in the long run.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Who the hell grind 24/7
    No need sleep ah

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @CpcBoyboy Thanks for pointing out the obvious for all of us like always.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    @CpcBoyboy Thanks for pointing out the obvious for all of us like always.

i wrote reality , i m the case in "freetime & spender " so i never have issue on gold, i have still 48m but have many gold crystals in stash i play 18h per day on the game but for who just play 2h a day , yes its hard

You play 18h per day? That’s ridiculous and also why you have so much gold. People with actual lives and who go outside can’t do that much. Gold is a problem, not because we can’t earn it. I have earned a million in the last week or so, but it’s how much 5* and 6* cost to rank and level up.