**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Diversity and rank down/up tickets

2»

Comments

• MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    “Increase resources and add rank down tickets”

Simple and consistent as that.
    The fact that people push back on that suggestion shows me this forum doesn’t properly represent the numerous players who’ve downloaded a free game hoping to enjoy it without breaking their bank.

No one disagrees with more resources. But i think everyone disagrees with RDT’s they would destroy the balance of the game. As those who currently do not really need them would rank down their lowest prestige champs, an rank the highest ones.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Rank Down Tickets won't be made mainstream. They pop up occasionally, and we need to make use of them when they do. We just had some at Christmas. They're not meant to be a regular installment.
    Resources are more available. We have to work for them. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you just lost to Diversity. The solution is Rank who you need. We can't expect the game to provide us the Resources to stay on top all the time, for free.
    We are the numerous Players that represent the game, and we're telling you the solution is not Tickets. You're just not listening.
  • MattScott wrote: »
    “Increase resources and add rank down tickets”

Simple and consistent as that.
    The fact that people push back on that suggestion shows me this forum doesn’t properly represent the numerous players who’ve downloaded a free game hoping to enjoy it without breaking their bank.

No one disagrees with more resources. But i think everyone disagrees with RDT’s they would destroy the balance of the game. As those who currently do not really need them would rank down their lowest prestige champs, an rank the highest ones.

They wouldn’t if they wanted to satisfy diversity requirements. How many Hyperions are we all facing on powerup nodes? I’m for diversity but it’s not possible to achieve without purchase. And Many can’t purchase. And why shouldn’t I be able to play with a fuller roster of what should be equally challenging champs? I can switch my masteries around, I don’t see rank down tickets as being any less possible. Opens the game up a whole new level in my opinion.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's entirely possible without purchase. The game will never be about Ranking the perfect team and keeping that indefinitely. When things change, you have to Rank more. In fact, Ranking is how we grow our Accounts. Sometimes it means we have to gather Resources to do it. We can't ask them to keep swapping our Roster every change that comes. That would defeat the purpose of playing for Resources to begin with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Lots of infighting going on here, please remember to speak to each other with respect even if you disagree with someone's position.

We are not going to be issuing rank-down tickets due to Diversity, and have no plans to consider doing as such. Everyone has had the exact same amount of time with Diversity being part of The Contest, and as many have already stated it's been around for quite some time. Rank Down tickets are something we've spoken about at great length - they were created for a very specific purpose, and will not be granted outside of a situation where we need to make *significant* changes to a Champion that would be considered a nerf. The only exception to this has been the RDT we sent out on Christmas Day as a surprise and very rare, very special gift.
This discussion has been closed.