**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help! I have a t2a expiring!

Well I have a t2a in the overflow expiring in 10 days. The thing is, I literally can't use it, as I don't have any r3 5*. What should I do?

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Can you post a photo of your 5* roster? I"d love to help you out on this matter but I simply can't do it without more information.
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    I have a duped OG panther at r2, and an unduped gambit and cw panther at r1
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Because of this expiring **** i have to take symbiot spidey to rank 4
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    I don't have the class cats. Even mine is going to expire soon :/
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    At least you have an r3 to use it on... I dont
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You could just let it expire. I know it’s rare but I think it’s better to lose 1 than to waste 3 others that aren’t expiring on a terrible rank 4 option
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Because of this expiring **** i have to take symbiot spidey to rank 4

Good for diversity
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Sym spider is the best spider. Very long armor break and hits the hardest
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    What level are you? Increasing your summoner level could give you more space for the t2a
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Sym spider is the best spider. Very long armor break and hits the hardest

Yes but can't use him anywhere even 4* hyperion hit harder than him
    Got 32 5* and no one is good to take up
    Got blade somehow at rank 5/65 but no other champ, catalysts are compiling, t4cc are overflowing but no champs :(
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    I'm about to have a t2a in my stash too. I have 12.8 t2a and Dormammu at R4 already. I have a couple
    that I would take to r4 before I let it expire but certainly not the champs that I would like to use them on. hopefully I get blade tomorrow to use some up!