**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So called "connection lost" in aq

Too many times I've lost connection in aq and lost half my health. Does the greed of kabam know any boundaries?It's gonna be the greed of kabam that makes it where nobody wants to play this game anymore!! I been playing this game for over 3 years. Cut this **** out, or I'll be another person to delete this game!!

Comments

• I have the same issue sometimes
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It doesn't help when the game always seems to lose it's connection upon clicking the "fight" button. Very rarely do I have this issue when ranking up a champ, or when going to spectate my AW defense team. Only happens when it causes a penalty (and results in needing to use items to rectify).

The over-arching issue I've seen is that this game is significantly more sensitive to connection quality than anything else I've used my phone for. I have been playing online multiplayer games on my phone for years and not until I started playing MCOC was I ever disconnected (and penalized) for anything below a 3-bar connection.

Not everyone has access to LTE+ or can sit next to their wifi router all day. And we all know that mobile phones frequently change connection sources (going from tower to tower, or from wifi to LTE). The time has come to reduce the connection sensitivity within the game mechanics.
  • bleed4mebleed4me Posts: 20
    My connection issue happened at the end of my first fight in aq.It's very frustrating to start aq with 50% health after winning the battle with 100% heath still. Only for half of your health to be stolen from you because of "loss connection". They do this **** hoping you don't have health pots and have to spend money on units to get your champs health back up.