**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI - Fast recovery after heavy [Under Investigation]

weapon_xweapon_x Posts: 29
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello Kabam,

Please forward this video to your dev team. There is currently an issue with AI recovering too fast after heavy. This is very noticeable in AW. AI can almost chain heavy + specials, there is not enough time to attack right after heavy which should not be the case.

Iphone 7+, Tier 1 AW

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/3gN3VqhXGxs
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• weapon_xweapon_x Posts: 29
    Thank you @Kabam Wolf
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's been pretty crazy, was fighting a hulk and he was bleeding out with his special bar filled and about 1% health so I power hit him and before he went he used it.

As he was going down he rest himself like he was about to hit me with his third then died from the bleed.

I've seen some pretty crazy recoveries from the enemy ai one of the detached my camera on one of my old phones, I've seen them about do go down to a power hit and then I fire off a special at them auto readjust then block it before they hit group.

Kabam wolf no offense but you've been looking into this for months and months now with no sign of it being fixed despite you're previous "fixes" it has persisted throughout out all of them even the ones where you said you adjusted it.

It makes me wonder if this is either intentional or if you all are incompetent or just lazy or all of the above given the state of the game
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    This has been going for quite some time now. AI misses an heavy but chains a SP immediately. Was caught countless times with this...
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    It's been pretty crazy, was fighting a hulk and he was bleeding out with his special bar filled and about 1% health so I power hit him and before he went he used it.

As he was going down he rest himself like he was about to hit me with his third then died from the bleed.

I've seen some pretty crazy recoveries from the enemy ai one of the detached my camera on one of my old phones, I've seen them about do go down to a power hit and then I fire off a special at them auto readjust then block it before they hit group.

Kabam wolf no offense but you've been looking into this for months and months now with no sign of it being fixed despite you're previous "fixes" it has persisted throughout out all of them even the ones where you said you adjusted it.

It makes me wonder if this is either intentional or if you all are incompetent or just lazy or all of the above given the state of the game
    What are you saying?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    taojay1 wrote: »

What are you saying?

What do you mean ?

The enemy can react and recover much much quicker than us and can do so in impossible situations from impossibile positions, that's what I mean.

Also there's the fact that this game is a complete mess and really unstable sometimes.
  • weapon_xweapon_x Posts: 29
    Bump
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. I recently spoke with the game team about player's reports regarding the AI reaction times, and it's being looked into. We'll post an update as soon as they finish taking a look. Thanks for hanging in there!

I am really sorry to quote you in this situation, I have reported this in Nov 2017 that the animation of special attack cause us a Instant KO as AI recovery is unbelievable and while the champ is still finishing his animation, AI attacks. some videos

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/34740/what-should-we-do-when-champ-still-finishing-the-animation-and-we-don-t-have-control#latest

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    @Xthea9 it’s been going on longer than November lol

That’s true
  • Mods just report the “the team” and after few months players still chasing the same issue.

How many other bugs are just running like this !!??
This discussion has been closed.