**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Few Suggestions I Find Helpful and The Developer Might Consider

JohnKnightJohnKnight Posts: 26
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
1. In the Level Up, add "Select All ISO-8"

2. Sort champs in the champs page by rating in Default

3. In the Arena, add "Ask for Help for All"

4. In the Leaderboard, add Alliance ranking filtered by region, for the reason that it will helper players to search for the strong alliance in the region as timezone is a factor when comes to which alliance to join

5. In the Leaderboard in general, when click into an account/alliance profile, then click [go back], it would go straight back to homepage instead of the Leaderboard, which makes profile checking inconvenient.

6. In the top tiers AW, a lot of times alliances on both side are equally strong and they can both 100% all 3 battlegroups. The win, in that case, often comes down to a few more diversity and/or defender kills. I personally feel in those cases both alliances have made similar efforts and the difference in determining win/loss is tiny. It is unconvincing for one side to loss the war just because 1-2 diversity/defender kill.
The goal of my suggestion is to make war harder to that a proportion of top alliances can't clear all battlegrounds so that the difference between win and loss will be clearer. There are probably a lot of ways to make it harder like beef up the nodes etc. And I'd like to suggest to make the miniboss and/or boss partially/fully hidden in the top few tiers. If players can't see what character are placed in miniboss and boss, or can only see their rating/class, they'd have no idea what champs to bring, which will make the war unpredictable yet fun. And in that way top tier players would not need to worry about not to die, since some more alliance can't finish all battlegroups and defender kills wouldn't matter that much.

Thank you for your consideration

Comments

• JohnKnightJohnKnight Posts: 26
    edited February 2018
    Request to edit after edit period expired:

An additional point:

7. The Quest Crystal that gives mostly tiny 75 ISO. Do we really need this anymore, if questing wants to give us small ISO, just give them to us straight away at the end of every path. Why bothering us to do more clicking, opening and page switching?

8. In AW, offer some extra rewards for the top3 MVP so that players have more incentive to play aggressive and get more kills.
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    I like the suggestions
  • I like the suggestions

Thank you for your support ghost rider, as I was just finishing editing.
  • JohnKnightJohnKnight Posts: 26
    edited February 2018
    One last point:

8. As we are having 6* and all that, extend maximum level to like 65/70 or something like that so that we have more mastery points and energy limit.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I don't like the idea about giving incentives to MVPs
  • make the reward more units of money at all give a little, they will not buy anything, and save it's not really with such complex tasks, you propose a lot of things to buy to promote Champions, but give a little money for jobs, not really to save at least a thousand gold and a lot of units a little , not fair do, there is no balance!
  • and still do at the end of the battle that rival is allowed to finish after a knockout, ending the bout is not interesting, boring!
  • Love the click all help idea, especially when you click the 4 help and only 1 goes away. Why do we need to click dozens of times for this? It’s not like the game doesn’t get millions of clicks a day already.
    “Select all iso” for level up only works if you don’t mind using other class iso too. alternative solutions are allowing us to move iso from stock to storage so we only have out iso we want to use, and allowing us to select all of a type, like when we pull it from storage.
    Making the nodes harder could lead back to buying wars through items. While everyone has that 15/15 limit, some are more willing and able to buy higher end items, thereby hurting smaller alliances. We just lost on diversity. It sucked, but was our call the try and make a tougher defense. Our BG seeing 10 players bring a selection of 6-7 top tier O champs for their 30 didn’t help either, haha.
    Good suggestions overall.
  • Love the click all help idea, especially when you click the 4 help and only 1 goes away. Why do we need to click dozens of times for this? It’s not like the game doesn’t get millions of clicks a day already.
    “Select all iso” for level up only works if you don’t mind using other class iso too. alternative solutions are allowing us to move iso from stock to storage so we only have out iso we want to use, and allowing us to select all of a type, like when we pull it from storage.
    Making the nodes harder could lead back to buying wars through items. While everyone has that 15/15 limit, some are more willing and able to buy higher end items, thereby hurting smaller alliances. We just lost on diversity. It sucked, but was our call the try and make a tougher defense. Our BG seeing 10 players bring a selection of 6-7 top tier O champs for their 30 didn’t help either, haha.
    Good suggestions overall.

About the iso selection, if Kabam wants us to have item expiration, they would not let us to move iso in or switch around I assume.

About the war, my suggestion to make the miniboos and/or boss harder meant only for the top tier AW where plenty people can complete path easily or wouldn't mind spending units/dollars. I agree that mid/lower tier wars shouldn't be harder.