**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lets learn about Blade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4IGTtxh-Tw
Credit goes to Variant Comics

Comments

• MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Wesley snipes... 3 movies that sucked and not related to marvel.

Yet best player in the contest. Kabam logic.

Sentry. One of the most powerful marvel champs. Pillowhands. Kabam logic.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★

I actually thought the first one was awesome.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Without a doubt some champions are very underwhelming like Sentry and Carnage both wore as they are such deadly forces but Kabam didnt really deliver on them in full, But they are still powerful and very useful in certain fights.

Would you care to give a single example of good matchup for sentry or carnage?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    MattScott wrote: »

Not true. Blade is not as great as people think.
    People mistake Good champs for easy champs.
    Characters like Carnage, Collosus, Sentry are actually great, its just if you cant win using them, You should try getting better at the game.
    Im not trying to insult anyone, im using your quote as an example of Sentry.
    People swear by Blade, Gwenpool, Star Lord etc but what they really are, are just Easy champs that require no actual skill.
    Without a doubt some champions are very underwhelming like Sentry and Carnage both wore as they are such deadly forces but Kabam didnt really deliver on them in full, But they are still powerful and very useful in certain fights.

I agree. They definitely need to nerf the great champs you list. Antman and Groot also.
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    I'm gonna get him make him my profile then refuse to donate to treasury cause blade don't pay no taxes

He ends up in jail and based on your profile being behind bars all you need is an actually welsey snipes mugshot and your set lol
  • Lets not forgot Triple H aka Sentry was in the 3rd film so techincally they already crossed paths in the movies except in the game blade still kicks ass lol

Characters like Carnage, Collosus, Sentry are actually great, its just if you cant win using them, You should try getting better at the game.
    People swear by Blade, Gwenpool, Star Lord etc but what they really are, are just Easy champs that require no actual skill.

I think you are very wrong. And i like complicated characters like Hela and Ghost rider. Sentry is garbage.

And blade is wonderful because he put an end to mystic wars.
  • MattScott wrote: »

I think you are very wrong. And i like complicated characters like Hela and Ghost rider. Sentry is garbage.

And blade is wonderful because he put an end to mystic wars.

Till someone better comes and puts blade to an end lol
    Having to cycle through abilities every 20 hits. And only having a % to proc the ability you want for that fight. Can mean you may have to get to 300 hits before getting the ability you want. Only for it to go away in the next 20.

He’s too unpredictable, and unless the stars align, WAY too weak.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    How can a character that is very rarely spoken about suddenly become one of the best. They thought of everything like danger sense when they made blades abilities but an example like venom or carnage who in ny opinion are the main spider man villains has the worst thought up abilities ever.

I understand stark spidey being a god tier I mean he is spiderman who many people know of and he has a suit made by Tony Stark which is so cool (if only his own suits were that good).

• Blade34Blade34 Posts: 26
    Ok first Blade movie was good next two were very bad. The character is a bad ass. Was part of the Midnight Sons. I would love to see Netfix do him justice.