**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would you rank up ? 3*AA or 4*Wolverine both unduped

I'm wondering which champ would be better to rank up. Wish I had 4 or 5* AA ..then I wouldn't be asking this question. Lol

Comments

• SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Wolvie
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    4 star
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Forget 3 star, focus on your 4*. I max out almost all my 3*, but they are nothing more than just for 3* featured Arena grinding, and to make up the base hero rating, and for SA advancement milestones. Unless you are a pro expert that likes challenges and take your 3* team for Act5, ROL, LOL, AQ, AW, Uncollected quests, etc, otherwise better put full focus onto your top tier 4* as well as your top tier 5*. Work your top 4* to R4/40 and eventually R5/50. AA should certainly be in your top 4 Mutant list for R5/50.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Focus on your 4s then focus on your 5s. Your 3s are dead to you except for arena.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Wolverine, he will serve you in lots of areas of this game which will help you grow.
  • 1927_2BPunished1927_2BPunished Posts: 60
    Thanks for your input
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    Ability reduction of AA is really great but I wold prefer a 4* unduped Wolverine over a 3* AA even if duped. Wolverine can halp you the more imho
    Guess what, I pulled a 4* AA now what ? Rank him before Wolfie ?
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Whichever you have more use for now. You will have them both 4/40 eventually. I have Wolverine duped and comes in very useful for questing and AQ with his regen. I recently pulled AA but in no rush to rank him up as I have a pretty deep pool of 4* as well as mutant 5*
    Thanks