**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lunar New Year Event

Comments

• Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    @SparkyEnhanced

You have to be summoner level 6 or higher
  • Thanks a lot. But only thing is that, im not gonna get nothing good like always.
  • If new members join your alliance and get red tickets from calendar to contribute are they eligible for rewards
  • I am so bad lucky.i lost my 1st greater red crystal for internet problem..
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    I want to buy more envelopes!

Why not put them up for sale?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I want to buy more envelopes!

Why not put them up for sale?

There's no use, really. There are only a certain amount of Envelopes that equal the amount needed for all Milestones.
  • Is anyone able to tell me what the 9th and 10th milestones are?

za5b1iloffrj.png
  • Why unit store is unavailable for me ?!
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Is there enough milestones for the Lunar Gifting event as there's still 1 or 2 sets of red envelopes in th calendar
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Is anyone able to tell me what the 9th and 10th milestones are?

za5b1iloffrj.png

Lol... ^^ However, seems to be only a visual bug... 8th milestone is the final milestone (T2A shards)
    Is there enough milestones for the Lunar Gifting event as there's still 1 or 2 sets of red envelopes in th calendar

What do you mean with "enough"? Yes, I believe the 8 milestones so far are more than enough.. But no, there are no further. The 8th milestone can be easily reached by every alliance, even if the aliance had only 16 members... Isn't that great?
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    Is there a blackout period for the gifting rewards? What if someone changes alliance during the event?
    Cihag wrote: »

za5b1iloffrj.png

Lol... ^^ However, seems to be only a visual bug... 8th milestone is the final milestone (T2A shards)

What do you mean with "enough"? Yes, I believe the 8 milestones so far are more than enough.. But no, there are no further. The 8th milestone can be easily reached by every alliance, even if the aliance had only 16 members... Isn't that great?

Yes I know that but why provide extra to start with at the beginning and complete all milestone with the first two sets

What we gonna do with the Next 2 sets?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

za5b1iloffrj.png

Yes I know that but why provide extra to start with at the beginning and complete all milestone with the first two sets

Just gift them to people and not have to worry about getting the last milestone.

I know that comes across as a smartass answer, but I honestly believe that Kabam only intended this event to be free stuff that was friendly to all alliances. (regardless of size)

Lol...for once they are not trying to sell us something...yet people still have problems with it.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

za5b1iloffrj.png

Just gift them to people and not have to worry about getting the last milestone.

I know that comes across as a smartass answer, but I honestly believe that Kabam only intended this event to be free stuff that was friendly to all alliances. (regardless of size)

Lol...for once they are not trying to sell us something...yet people still have problems with it.

I think part of it is that and part of it is that they do not have the event quest running alongside it like they did last year. Either way it is free stuff and should be taken advantage of.
    Solswerd wrote: »

za5b1iloffrj.png

I agree lol just noticed it today.. wondered if there was going to bè a solo event or something but I'm happy with these rewards
  • ajipoajipo Posts: 3
    Oh yes
  • ron67mjrron67mjr Posts: 27
    Can you still gift even if you had not unlocked the gifting option?
    ron67mjr wrote: »
    Can you still gift even if you had not unlocked the gifting option?

They gave everyone a free temporary gifting badge for this event

But thereafter you cannot gift without a gifting badge
  • Wish it happed more
  • A member in my alliance logged on, it told him he earned 8 tickets from day 7 log on, and then his internet failed. He logged back on when his internet was working again, went to send the tickets he recieved, but it shows he doesn't have any tickets. Has anyone else run into this problem?
  • MilesbestMilesbest Posts: 41
    Do the envelopes count towards sa?
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    what if I don’t gift em?
  • yay for the Lunar new year event
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @Zenio

Then I believe they just go to waste. Not 100% sure, but I don't know why you wouldn't gift them...
  • DyrtiDyrti Posts: 8
    Need to make these red envelopes purchasable....
  • How do i use them? Im really new. Do i send them and hope to recieve back to get rewards ? I clicked on them but i cant open anything. What am i doing wrong?
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    How do i use them? Im really new. Do i send them and hope to recieve back to get rewards ? I clicked on them but i cant open anything. What am i doing wrong?

You have to gift them. If you get them back they include all sorts of goodies, so try and find someone to trade with.
  • I hate u kabam why u r not giving me a good tier champ my all 5star champ is garbage 😓😓
  • yodudesyodudes Posts: 6
    this is great although not as exciting anyways
  • TheDemon wrote: »
    How do i use them? Im really new. Do i send them and hope to recieve back to get rewards ? I clicked on them but i cant open anything. What am i doing wrong?

You have to gift them. If you get them back they include all sorts of goodies, so try and find someone to trade with.

Thanks dood. Son has the game. We traded to each other. Thank you