**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What did you get instead of Blade?

Just a place to complain if you didn't get Blade.

Comments

• theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    The_One wrote: »
    Karnak and Quake

At least Quake is kind of useful. But you have my condolences.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Sub feature pool is lacking
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Endz wrote: »
    Sub feature pool is lacking

It's horrible. Is Killmonger at least in the crystal?
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Got magneto, am pissed
  • Moon Knight. I'm ok tho, I kinda knew I wouldn't get him
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    lozzadude wrote: »
    Dormammu, Rhino & Iron Man. From my 3x Starky featured crystals I got Old Man Logan, Spider Gwen & Collosus. I am taking a break from this game now!

Take a nice vacation you deserve it.
  • LeNoodzLeNoodz Posts: 4
    DD, my 14th un-useful 5* champ to add to the list of ****.....
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I had 20,000 but I opened two 5* basics instead and got Morningstar and Cable... I am happy I did not do only one try for Blade as I am sure i would have been very disappointed as well (I had 6 T1As in my overflow so I kinda needed 2 new 5*s to level... and got lucky and got 2 worth leveling). Though I did get lucky on what i got... could have just as easily been two trash champs.

Sorry to hear you guys did not get him.... still a chance in the future so I hope you pull him from a basic soon!! ;)
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    edited February 2018
    Beast and MK dupe, while one of my ally mates got and duped blade. Tempted to quit this game. Kinda getting sick and [removed by moderation] tired of the [removed by moderation] pulls.
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    edited February 2018
    SpiderGwen, Netflix Daredevil, Venom, and Yondu. (all unduped) Goes well with my last 2 5*s of Capt A and Karnak.
    6fryysetabxy.jpg

I'll be drinking tonight. All of that completely useless.

Then back to continue the game with Spiderman and Hawkeye as top heroes.
  • Right kabam it’s time to sort some sh*t out here I open 3 blade crystals today and got she hulk rocket and cyclops I was a bit annoyed that I didn’t get blade but I like using rocket so I wasn’t to pi**ed off. I then go and check YouTube and watched seatins crystal opening in his first 4 crystals he got blade AND DUPLICATED him as well he then opens some basic ones and at the end he had a duped blade medusa Hyperion and other good champs and I’m sat here with a she hulk so I think it’s time to prove to all your players that everyone in the game has the same chance if getting a champion as I’ve now got 10 5* and have nobody good but seatin oh seatins first featured crystal he got gwenpool then he got cable and then dr voodoo and iceman I think some of us are being ripped off so it’s time to sort out your “odds”
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ozzziie wrote: »
    SpiderGwen, Netflix Daredevil, Venom, and Yondu. (all unduped) Goes well with my last 2 5*s of Capt A and Karnak.
    6fryysetabxy.jpg

Yondu is awesome. I absolutely love him. Heal block for 20 seconds on regen champs, bleed through block which is actually really good and pretty powerful. Each debuff reduces any power gain. If you put a couple of debuffs on for example, vision OG his synthesis is about half a bar of power
  • Nightcrawler was the best I got instead of blade. Featured crystals such a waste for me.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Elektra
    Starky
    BP
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I opened 2 of them and im a bit short for the 3rd one....CW (whatever) and Stark (super happy)
    Give me a Blade on my third try and Im set!! :)
    Good luck y'all!!!
    Ozzziie wrote: »
    6fryysetabxy.jpg

Yondu is awesome. I absolutely love him. Heal block for 20 seconds on regen champs, bleed through block which is actually really good and pretty powerful. Each debuff reduces any power gain. If you put a couple of debuffs on for example, vision OG his synthesis is about half a bar of power

Thanks

I'm going to R3 Yondu. I didn't realize his power gain blocking was so good. Good chance he'll be put to AW defense though. I'll have to play him to see.
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    2x Mordo
    Hyperion
    Iron Patriot
    Ant man
    MODOK
    Kamala
    NC

XD
    edited February 2018
    Jaspirow wrote: »
    2x Mordo
    Hyperion
    Iron Patriot
    Ant man
    MODOK
    Kamala
    NC

XD

MoDOK is a great AW boss. Mordo is a great AW defender, NC is a good AW defender. Hyperion is good to. Not too bad.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Punisher 2099, Carnage, Psyloche. :(
  • KylienteKyliente Posts: 26
    She Hulk, Agent Venom, Howard, Ant Man....... :'(
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Punisher 2099, Carnage, Psyloche. :(

I actually like Psylocke.. definitely power control
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Netflix DD, Kamala Khan, and Punisher 2099 🤢🤢🤢
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Hawkeye, modok and cw