**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Login issue [Resolved]

sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Im on ios, not logging in.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Kicked me out twice already
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Just started not letting me log in. Bit weird.
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Doing the same for me...
  • rjancaszrjancasz Posts: 29
    Can't log in either. Most of my alliance having the same issue.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    At least it's not just me
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Game was pretty laggy all day for me, and now I can't get back in. Messing with my arena flow smh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey peeps - we are investigating some server latency right now, thanks for the reports!
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    I was fighting the big D in AQ and it froze, closed the app and now I can't get back in...
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Kicked me out now game won't load. Perfect timing for the end of aq
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    I can report it happening to my alliance too... is can people confirm if they are droid or IOS? I'm a droid
  • ErickaEricka Posts: 6
    I was opening a 3* crystal. Hope it's still there when I can get back in...lol
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    What is going on I can't love in either.
  • more compensation coming up

somebody needs sacking at kabam its getting a little to offen now
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    On IOS too, can log in but can't play my third fight in venom arena, not playing to win, just after a few milestones but just keep getting connection issues. Strange, can close the game and reopen I just can't play the fight
  • IwasWONGIwasWONG Posts: 4
    I can't log in on my android tablet, but my iPhone is ok
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Feel the appreciation folks!
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Dizastar wrote: »
    I was fighting the big D in AQ and it froze, closed the app and now I can't get back in...

Dude in our alliance just beat him then got the spinning wheel of death. Bugger
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey peeps - we are investigating some server latency right now, thanks for the reports!

@Ad0ra_ I lost my streak in the T4B Arena over this - will my streak be restored? How about my wasted 5* champions?
  • Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    Would load my aq fight, kicked me counted as a loss. Running out of.time and now out of health
  • OmnislashOmnislash Posts: 2
    Same as everyone else, was in AQ won a fight and did not load the win. Tried to load again and not logging in. Playing on Oneplus 3 Android 7.1.1
  • I'm am so done with this non sense now my alliance misses a crystal ? Like WTF
  • IwasWONGIwasWONG Posts: 4
    Nevermind, I can't move from one node to another on my iphone
  • BlackScorpion78BlackScorpion78 Posts: 15
    edited June 2017
    Android here. The compensation came with a price, to spend it right away :/ . I was quite happy with the compensation, now I'm starting to be suspicious. I do understand that online games can always have problems, but this is happening way too frequently.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

So you plan on making it up to everyone in AQ that can't finish now?
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    lost 75% health of my champion in aq because it happened twice
    seriously?
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304

Hopefully won't be too long before we can jump back in :)
  • ReapIVXXReapIVXX Posts: 4
    Summoner appreciation at it's best!
  • PvpluverPvpluver Posts: 1
    Well im Behind on arena and need to get these Points God Dam it Kabam Why u do dis
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Of course this happens right when I use a champ boost and energy refill....