**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who got blade??

Comments

• Does anyone else feel that we're getting carried away with one Champ?

9qvv3hjzm2qn.jpeg

Lol! I'm happy people like a Champ that much. It just feels like an awful lot of hype over one Champ. The whole game has gone Blade-crazy. Remember guys, there's always a new Champ. ;)

I actually happen to agree that everyone is a little carried away over Blade. I actually didn't even save shards to go for him. But I know a lot of people did and I wanted to see what everyone got.

I think it's great that a lot of you guys got him. Congrats to everyone who did!
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Had enough to open 7. In order

Hyperion
    Superior Iron Man
    Night Crawler
    Iron Man
    Sentry
    Hyperion
    Blade
  • Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    I went 2 for 2 and almost **** my pants.
    I went 0 for 6 on Void and 0 for 3 on previous features so I was due.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    gfh2pic4kvtr.jpg
  • Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34
    This is a totally serious question, how long does it take you guys/what methods are you using to accumulate this many 5 star shards?

I'm a level 45 player with 2 5 * and about 11 4 * and at this point in the game it's still a long grind for 5 * crystal shards, grinding versus, doing monthly quests, participating in AQ/AW, etc.

Thanks!
  • rpgbsi2ecvgg.png

Wish it wasnt she hulk lol
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Pulled blade, Morningstar, iron man (3rd dupe) and yellowjacket. Awakened blade dropped 100 stones on him and...
    I’m 1 skill t4cc from ranking 5 him.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I opened 3; rhino, blade, gambit. pretty close to 100% act 5 so will awaken him with that, I’m almost as excited for the sparky synergy as I’m still one t4c off r4img blade dc854xh7arau.png
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Got kingpin, WS dupe, IP and venom
  • This is a totally serious question, how long does it take you guys/what methods are you using to accumulate this many 5 star shards?

I'm a level 45 player with 2 5 * and about 11 4 * and at this point in the game it's still a long grind for 5 * crystal shards, grinding versus, doing monthly quests, participating in AQ/AW, etc.

Thanks!

Duping 4* champs, doing the monthly events including uncollected difficulty, special events, and now grinding 5* featured arena just for the lower ranked rewards. Plus the occasional freebees from things like calendars.

I saved up ten shots at Blade. I went one for ten, which is worse than average but better than nothing. I actually got him on the first pull, but I was shooting for the dup and struck out on the next nine pulls. My sequence was:

Blade, Ant-Man, Green Goblin, Yondu, Howard the Duck, Mordo, Thor Ragnarok, Thor Ragnarok, Civil Warrior, Hyperion.

Statistically, that's a little worse than average (one out of ten Blade, and one out of nine top tier basics), but still nothing to complain about.

It was actually a bit cathartic to burn through all those shards. I'm normally not a shard hoarder: this is the longest I've gone without opening a 5* crystal probably since I opened my second 5* crystal.
  • Kabammed for the millionth time, screw this rigged game cds9qt80nkei.png
  • GbSarkar wrote: »
    gfh2pic4kvtr.jpg

Oof
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    shoot one guy sold 35 4* to get Blade..glad he got him or he might have done something to himself 😂
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    And
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    gfh2pic4kvtr.jpg

Why I don't open featured 5 star crystals. Story time.

Kamala isn't a bad champ imo..but definitely don't want her as a 5*
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    After getting 4 star blade in a phc an hour before his featured, i decided to open a basic instead... I now have a particular 5 star duck added to my collection
  • All you tryhards that spammed out for Blade are gonna be so disappointed when Bishop arrives.
    Go watch some Seatin guys.

Bishop looks potentially interesting but a Blade in the hand is worth two Bishops in the crystal.
  • rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    Quite happypbm0x106k9gk.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Siiiiiiick.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    rozeros wrote: »
    Quite happypbm0x106k9gk.png

You got 3 blades, spark, rag Thor and rogue and possibly two more champs since you opened ten and we can only see 8 champs. Yet you say “quite” happy :D what would it take to make you very happy?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    All you tryhards that spammed out for Blade are gonna be so disappointed when Bishop arrives.
    Go watch some Seatin guys.

You do realize Blade's featured crystal is the last of its kind, with a 20-25% chance of getting the featured champ. After this we revert totally to the other type of featured crystal, where you only have a 4% chance of getting the champ you want. So it's gonna be pretty hard to get Bishop from these crystals in the future, even if he's potentially god tier.

You're a Seatin fan, watch his video giving his opinion on whether to open the new featured crystals *spoiler alert it was a short, one word video that rhymes with 'Go' lol*.

Having said all that, I got Blade twice from popping 5 crystals. In between Groot, Phoenix and Blue Cyclops. Spun 2 before and got trash. So 2 Blades out of 7 crystals. So stoked.
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    cradleman wrote: »
    My alliance opened 50 and got 9 blades

Almost like there is a 20% chance to get him....
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Oh yea.... and it was so good

https://youtu.be/wE0JLpvtTrg
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    gfh2pic4kvtr.jpg

me too..................................................
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    1) Antman
    2) Voodoo
    3) Punisher 2049
    4) Blade (had to sell 20+ champ for this one)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I didn't even try for him. I was going to, but I decided to roll the Basic. Pulled Hawkeye. Could be worse. Still waiting for a Dup. I'll be dead before I get one. Lol