**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For a newer player - is Hela worth 20 hours of grinding and 300-400 units of spending to get?

DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
One of my alliance members has 5-6 god-tier four star champs, but no cosmic champions at all despite having a four star cosmic awakening gem. A newer player, he thinks he can get to 5.0 Million to get Hela if he grinds for about 20 hours and spends 300-400 units.

Simply put - is this worth it?

For a newer player - is Hela worth 20 hours of grinding and 300-400 units of spending to get? 19 votes

Yes, Grind and spend for Hela
52%
Alfa_PigeonLoPrestiDexman1349adqqedfyvrWinner12344321ThawnimGeneralDCSgtAnime1ljainD5Maldroit1 10 votes
No way
47%
RaganatorTellthemIAMAnonymous346SpiritOfVengeanceAKTEKNiteAndDaeSpurgeon14jshanso2shadow_lurker22 9 votes

Comments

• DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    PS I don't actually have Hela. Hence the Poll. Being a newer player, I'm not sure telling him to wait for Medusa to grind for is good advice or not because he may not be able to place at all
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Yes, Grind and spend for Hela
    The only thing that would make me hesitant on grinding for Hela is the fact that Jane is the Featured. I really don't expect many people to grind for Jane aside from the milestones, which means more are likely to go for Hela and drive the score up.

Hela is an awesome champ (arguably top 3 Cosmic), but she is also a bit more challenging to play to her full potential.

All of that being said, if he has the time to do it, he should go for it. At the very least he'll be accumulating BC's and PHC's which will only help his account grow.
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    PS I don't actually have Hela. Hence the Poll. Being a newer player, I'm not sure telling him to wait for Medusa to grind for is good advice or not because he may not be able to place at all

How new are they? If they have been playing less than 2 months, they will fall into the Beginner or Intermediate bracket, and the cutoff will be anywhere from 650k to 1.3 mil based on my experience.