**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues

BigBlue807BigBlue807 Posts: 16
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Please Please Please fix this game.

And no its not just me; got kicked out mid fight in 2 AQ fights in a row, come back and no not half health is gone, my champs are dead. If this was just me then fine, I need to find a wifi that is stronger then a full 4 bars that I have but this has happened to 4 other of my alliance members just in the last hour.

Comments

• RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Seriously, last day of AQ and none of us can get in. Feeling over appreciated.
  • Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    Same .... lost the health twice, even after i killed the enemy (and the enemy is still alive and well). Seriously, this really has to happen every week?! And it was just maintenance day.....
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Connection issues for my alliance too.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    What are your servers made of ? Seriously, is it too much to ask after two and a half years, to have a steady connection ?
    Not only IOS, Android too.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Bobden89 wrote: »
    Same .... lost the health twice, even after i killed the enemy (and the enemy is still alive and well). Seriously, this really has to happen every week?! And it was just maintenance day.....

Same thing happened with Master Quest to me, so it's not just AQ.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Same thing in arena -_-
  • BigBlue807BigBlue807 Posts: 16
    Bobden89 wrote: »

Same thing happened with Master Quest to me, so it's not just AQ.

ok so we are being appreciated everywhere in this game. just awesome.
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    Its also in Arena. Just lost my streak. Thaaaaaank u Kabam.
    Jesus.... For this we really aught to get PERMANENT 30 mins AQ and compensation in units, not **** rewards like for the login issue.
  • LifeStyleGBLifeStyleGB Posts: 22
    Same thing with me and guys in my alliance, got pretty screwed from the start
  • DEV1LDEV1L Posts: 2
    WTF KABAM!!!
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    This screwed us in AQ. One of our groups was in the middle of beating Dorm when it went down. Missing out on a Map 5 crystal because of this nonsense.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    I spent the last two days grinding pulling 1.95 mil from 3* featured and now coz i'll be stuck all day with this BS, im gonna miss out on Carnage. Again.
  • ClaytonClayton Posts: 43
    Oh thanks kabam back at it again, y'all need to fire someone asap... getting tired this bs!
  • BigBlue807BigBlue807 Posts: 16
    KombatGod wrote: »
    Game down >:)

only for some people though. my android has no problem and my ios wont let me log on. (payback for the last issue?)
  • Same here :(
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Kabam, our patience is truly being tested. Quite frankly you should feel humbled that people are still playing after the cascade of bugs that have happened since 12.0. It's high time to dish out a SIGNIFICANT amount of alliance potions and revives. As I tell my kids, stop dawdling.
  • Johan66777Johan66777 Posts: 17
    You can't fire a pentium 4 server
  • gnews85gnews85 Posts: 96
    Same problem here. Seems to be random this time. Both android and iOS having issues
  • DerFDerF Posts: 7
    edited June 2017
    Oh god i thought it was only me. My vision at half health still after killing enemy. Come now this is just embarrassing on a maintenance day
  • Lost champs due to the connection error . I also have a stable internet connection so it's the server side kabam
  • Turbomech85Turbomech85 Posts: 10
    Just happened to me in the arena. I lost my streak. I keep having to close out the game and re-open after almost every fight to keep going. Very frustrating. IOS device
  • MasutaSodoMasutaSodo Posts: 26
    I just lost 1 energy due to this connection issue. I've never seen it b4. but have screen shots to prove. I tried moving to node. got connection issue. and when it finally loaded no move was made and 1 energy was lost.
  • WsthomasWsthomas Posts: 1
    Proving ground having same issue. Finally connect and the last guy I killed is back and I have half health and one less energy? Now at the beginning of the map, the first spot on both paths are lit up green, but I'm at the top???
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Multiple reports of similar in my alliance

Happy day 5 aq everyone. Enter at your own risk
This discussion has been closed.