**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Poll time: Who received Blade today?

STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Trying to get a feel for the drop rate so please help out

Poll time: Who received Blade today? 232 votes

Got Blade out of only 1 Crystal
9%
SnakeEyes69Carmel1BendySeverus35Ace_03dangerbluDmonster69Jets44Son_of_OdinHazerfaceBpn88855King_L0kiB34rCloud99999Josegee2321SC08mfleuryDesanonimoVengeful_b0yPureRage13RA_4R 22 votes
Got Blade out of 2 crystals
9%
DL864LocoMotivesproject314INTEGRALgatra_hpTrektCristalmanBuckeyeKPConquestKestrelleAgent_venomB4nanaJoCamarofanatic90IceBobbyLM796HzoriExspellies133ChinalordAckbar67IanMoone89 22 votes
Got Blade out of 3 crystals
6%
DaywalkerUKRB6942SiliyoNoob_2yrsGoken2345Fireballs5Jank39dabcity574ariebrklR4GEImranQuikPikJCPer14G0311Six_strings6 15 votes
I Got Blade, but took more then 3 crystals
10%
AchtungNevvBGbSarkarFuzzylumpsTBJ1118NinjAlanbuffajrLurkerrozerosScottryanwSWeaponXthanks4playingTellthemIAMBasicChampJohnyzeroAmicidalJmanbaldygohard123IronBlaze09Sn1pes130 25 votes
I only had 1 crystal and didn't get him
9%
JonWright2016DWBigMoRaganatorDeadbyrd9Hell_GoliathijkkoVladislas22KojomaotoAlexMiloGreifmaster911SuperCoolPandazvinniegainzshchong2IceHeartBlackJeepettiAtlantabrave3JohnKnightDEADLYPANTSDrpancakesHalfMAN 23 votes
I didn't get Blade out of 2 crystals
5%
vd016FabiusBRUkgenieJubaknightFingfangfoomfanesShinyMew2raffsterMahvelCupidLogan00Joeyde6313MadMax79AJohnson6 13 votes
I didn't get Blade out of more then 3 crystal
13%
Elijah1929LaylicShynight00bloodyCainSpity68PoorMansGaryNevilleGhost998TeflonscoundrelSIlverProfessorSietzscherSTShortyJFerg114Gruftyxenu12IcehawklbKromestoneSKOutsiderAlCapone2727Lvernon15linux 31 votes
I didn't go for Blade
34%
Etaki_LirakoiStara99MattyloRagamugginGunnerWhododo872cradlemanRawInstinctLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67DrOctavius2_2NDK13MillybearDexman1349_solidsnakedalexander1974Vision_41HeroBoltsyJwallace25KihlgastGAM3RGUY 81 votes

Comments

• Got Blade out of 2 crystals
    2 crystals him and she hulk lol
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I didn't go for Blade
    I haven't gone for him yet, but hope to have the shards for 1 try in a few days.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I got blade on crystals 3 and 4
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    1/8
    Also got voodoo dupe, iceman and hyp so cant complain
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    I didn't go for Blade
    One of my guys had 5 shots and pulled AA, sparky and blade as three of those. I hate him lol
  • Agent_venomAgent_venom Posts: 51
    First duped ultron then got blade, luckily I had an awaken gem for him. Then opened 3 basics, got Mags, yandu and captain marvel. Happy with my pulls
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I didn't go for Blade
    @cradleman you think that’s frustrating? Just watch this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_y7ouOBHEE
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I didn't go for Blade
    @Bahamut envy is not a productive feeling when playing this game
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Open 4 crystals. I sold over 20 champ on my last crystals and got him :)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I didn't go for Blade
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    @Bahamut envy is not a productive feeling when playing this game

Lol fair enough
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    BasicChamp wrote: »
    Open 4 crystals. I sold over 20 champ on my last crystals and got him :)

Worth it
  • Vengeful_b0yVengeful_b0y Posts: 16
    1st spin
    6oswua9c062x.png
    lzf20te9mxn8.png
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    I got Angela with first, Blade with second, and RR with third. Needless to say, only way I could be happy pulling RR is if he is sitting right next to Blade. :smile:
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I had 126k, started opening one by one. Hyperion, spider gwen, red hulk, taskmaster, blade. Then I just popped 5 10k as I have the awakening gem. 5th sl, 4th morales, and groot blue cyclops and venompool.
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    I didn't go for Blade
    Bahamut wrote: »
    @cradleman you think that’s frustrating? Just watch this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_y7ouOBHEE
    Yeah even seatin knows how much We all hate him right now lol. That was an insane amount of good luck
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    It seems like you get him early or not at all
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    1/10 at least i got him
    got iceman duped and void (finally I can use one of the two science gems I have)
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I only had 1 crystal and didn't get him
    1 crystal, got YJ instead, so sad ....
  • MylothMyloth Posts: 11
    Got him in the second cristal, dupped him on the 3rd
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I didn't go for Blade
    I had him since November as a 4*
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I have him as a 4* duped. Tried for him as a 5* 3 times and got Punisher 2099, Psyloche, and Carnage.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    3 crystals got Blade, Juggy and then duped Blade wt the 3rd. My luck is gone for the next few months...lol
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    Rhino, Blade, Blade dupe
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    I loaded up 2 crystals (as I was going for a dup as well) and pulled Blade back to back. 2 crystals, two Blade pulls.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    epsomxu0ulf7.jpeg
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    Congrats to everyone who got him
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    89srqee0zsm5.jpg
    Just duped him, got him out of a phc.

• rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    Right, heres a few sights on blade:
    Theres a big difference with his danger sense synegy. Without gr in the team he is an average dmg dealer. I would even say that my black panther classic (5* r4 as well) is better in dmg terms (if blade is fighting without danger sense)
    I dont know why so many people were moaning to nerf blade 🤔 He is very valuable with his regen but not that op, u still need to build up that power meter.
    I would pick my spiderman spark any time above him
    A little bit dissapointed with blade, i was thinking by all those comments on forum that he is this new god, but well he is very situational. With all those medusas 5* r5 in aw boss now blade lost a bit in his value 🤔
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Got blade from 1 yesterday