**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star Captain America (Classic)

So this is my 3rd 5 star. My other 2 are Rogue and X-23 (who are definitely better). So is he good, what special attacks should I use and should I take him to rank 2?
kdu611x1i89h.jpg

Comments

• LitfinLitfin Posts: 30
    Hes alright but not as good as the other ones u got
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    IMO Cap is great. He was my second 5* and his perfect block and potential chain stun in AQ is really useful. Strategy with him is take a few hits with block to get fatigue up, and then specials will have a great chance to stun. Great pull you got there!
  • HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    IMO Cap is great. He was my second 5* and his perfect block and potential chain stun in AQ is really useful. Strategy with him is take a few hits with block to get fatigue up, and then specials will have a great chance to stun. Great pull you got there!

Should I rake him up though
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    If you have the resources and lack a better alternative, such as Hulk or Quake, I'd say definitely! The only situation I can see where you don't is if you already have three good AQ champions. Still, I'd rank him up and give him a long look in AQ. I've also heard he's useful in Act 5, so if you're looking to achieve that, go ahead and rank him up.
  • BL14BL14 Posts: 5
    He's alright but... WW2 better though
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I like OG Cap. WW2 might be a little better but if you have trouble with Mordo, OG Cap can bypass Astral Evade if you get a fatigue on him. 5* OG Cap is definitely worth taking to R2 and maybe even R3 but probably not any higher than R3.
  • BigMo wrote: »
    I like OG Cap. WW2 might be a little better but if you have trouble with Mordo, OG Cap can bypass Astral Evade if you get a fatigue on him. 5* OG Cap is definitely worth taking to R2 and maybe even R3 but probably not any higher than R3.

okay thanks