**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What did you get instead of Blade?

Comments

• DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    kamala khan.........................................................
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    o7tiyr1fu6ey.png
    4ryfbmytu78v.png

Oh dang! That's the worst I've seen yet! Condolences ...
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Duped Antman, Duped Cap and Groot. Sooooo mad right now.
  • Spity68Spity68 Posts: 76
    Duped magik, spidy symbiote, tornade and not duped black panther.
    1/ 4 good with magik
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    moonknight
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    I ended up getting Luke Cage, gladiator hulk and gwenpool. I'm pretty satisfied with that.
  • Samb0wSamb0w Posts: 17
    Superior Iron Man, Storm (1st pull), Iron man.......
  • cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    I got Sword instead of blade... really mad about that ;)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Quake duped. Would rather have gotten a new champ
  • SаfаrmySаfаrmy Posts: 4
    I'm bombed I opened 8 crystals with a blade and nothing! Why so why? I saved half a year
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited February 2018
    Ohhhhh some people went 6 for 8 on blade.

For Stark featured I got
    Ghost Rider, cap America, elektra, cap marvel, old man Logan

Today #kabamscam 20% hit rate my aaaaaaa
    arjwmhf26un2.png
    I'm so angry I'm really close to quitting. 165,000 shards for basically 2 Champs. You refuse to fix anything in this game, the game never stops lagging, and now this. You're welcome for all the thousands of hours, I'll never get back. No wonder I don't spend and neither should any of you

vvv---how I feel about this opening---vvv
    (CLICK ON IT)
    https://youtu.be/rUYq8kNu10A
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Someone is salty. No matter how many crystals you open you are not guaranteed the champ. Anyone should know there is s potential to notvget the champ. That 20% is spread across all summoners. Some people do better than 20% and some are unlucky and have a lower % than 20. That’s just how random works
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Hood
    Yellowjacket
    Captain America
    edited February 2018
    I am salty. I understand what 20% means. But I also understand the subfeatured pools a joke.

People who opened basics today did much much better than me and some others. That's really messed up. It's 20% per spin. So it's never less never more. How many Champs did I list that I'd take over r3? Heck even over r2? Yeah exactly.. Salt away
  • xoRIVALox wrote: »
    I am salty. I understand what 20% means. But I also understand the subfeatured pools a joke.

The subfeatured pool has a very low chance of happening, far lower than the featured champion. It was added to the featured crystal just to make it so that theoretically speaking all of the old featured champions that were not yet added to the basic crystal had some tiny chance of appearing in the featured. It is far harder to land any subfeatured champion than to land the featured. It is nothing you should actually shoot for.
    It's 20% per spin. So it's never less never more.

That's not how probability works. When you roll six six-sided dice, do you always expect to get exactly one of every number every single roll? Sometimes you get three fives and no twos. Sometimes you get only even numbers. Every number has a one in six chance of coming up, but that doesn't preclude someone rolling all fours.

Honestly you shouldn't gamble if it hurts this much to lose, and if it hurts this much to lose I don't see the point to playing a game where you think everything is broken and nothing the developer does is good and the game is rigged for you to suffer. This is Marvel Contest of Champions, not the movie Cube.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Hate to say it, but your misery is comforting to me!
    I got LOKI and CM. Gonna open another Dammit crystal in a couple hours.
    No Blade = No more gambling!
    I have 16 5*s now, 12 not worthy of R4 even if duped.
  • Cap classic, not mad, but I felt like I could have just opened a basic. He isn't bad just, I didn't need to use 5000 extra shards for it.
  • JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    Ghost Rider and Angela.... normally id be really happy about those pulls, but all i wanted was the blade, i finally finished the road and wanting to start pushing for my first path at LoL need blade for it... oh well, maybe i'll get another shot at him later...
    edited February 2018
    You don't get it. 20% means that every time you spin there is a 1 in 5 chance and that number never changes this is why it's stated at 20%, if it changed it wouldn't be 20% anymore. Quit arguing it. Stop assuming you think you know what I'm talking about then altering what was typed if it's difficult to comprehend, read it 100 times

The game is also broken, it lags so bad that it even freezes sometimes. The answer isn't "get an iPad"
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Karnak and Quake

At least Quake is kind of useful. But you have my condolences.

I realize this was much earlier, but “kind of useful”??? She is borderline god tier. Even unduped she is awesome. Would not hesitate to r4 an unduped Quake.
  • Groot, Winter Soldier, OG Spidey and Ronan
  • Well I went 0/12 going for Blade personally... I have went 1/22 on featured champs now. Today was a depressing day but I at least did get a few good champs out of my pulls.
    Managed to get Void, Ghulk, and Mephisto. The rest were cap...

Not sure how to post images from my phone to upload the photos.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Well I went 0/12 going for Blade personally... I have went 1/22 on featured champs now. Today was a depressing day but I at least did get a few good champs out of my pulls.
    Managed to get Void, Ghulk, and Mephisto. The rest were cap...

Not sure how to post images from my phone to upload the photos.

Sorry you didn't get what you were going for, but man, I think that Void is something if you can get him awakened

That is the one 5-star I want right now, even more than Blade -- while I do have Blade as a 4-star and recognize the value, I don't think he's all that great, personally.

Again, I recognize the value. I understand why people want him.

But he wasn't useful at all during my Michael B. Jordan clearance, you know? AA and Iceman put in that work, OG Vision

Void, to me, is like those guys...can use him anywhere, you get him awakened and leveled. JMO

• Yeah I had a science awakening gem and a science r3 to r4 gem so Void is sitting at r4 sig 56, pretty happy about that.

Just was really hoping for a *5 Blade to complete the trinitiy. I have a *5 Stark Spidey at r5 and *5 GR at r4 so that would of been the icing on the cake..
    Guess my *4 Blade will have to do.

But months of saving and to not get the champ with that many chances is still a pretty underwhelming feeling
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Luke Cage (dupe)
    Groot (dupe)
    Yondu

Wish I’d just opened Basics.

I’m 1/14 for featured now. First and only one I got was Carbage.... sucks to be me.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Yeah I had a science awakening gem and a science r3 to r4 gem so Void is sitting at r4 sig 56, pretty happy about that.

Just was really hoping for a *5 Blade to complete the trinitiy. I have a *5 Stark Spidey at r5 and *5 GR at r4 so that would of been the icing on the cake..
    Guess my *4 Blade will have to do.

But months of saving and to not get the champ with that many chances is still a pretty underwhelming feeling

I hear you, brother -- believe me, I hear you.

Congratulations on that Void, though...man. R4...that boy is gonna put in some work

• Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Opened one got hyperion not bad
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    JamesC1981 wrote: »
    Ghost Rider and Angela.... normally id be really happy about those pulls, but all i wanted was the blade, i finally finished the road and wanting to start pushing for my first path at LoL need blade for it... oh well, maybe i'll get another shot at him later...

you can do easy path in lol with angela at r4
  • Mostly trash from the Kabam faithful: Nightcrawler, Iron Patriot, Carnage, Punisher 2099, Agent Venom, Cyclops. Meanwhile, multiple in my ally pulled Medusa and Sparky’s along with Blade with fewer crystals.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Had 4 tries at blade got Juggy firs, blade on the 2nd opened 3 basics after that got Hyperion, doc oc & duped magneto for the 2nd time 1/9 on featureds . I fully agree with what someone said earlier on its like gambling you have to expect to lose & if something goes your way then its your lucky day. Had my hopes dashed on Sparky & Hyperion the first time around you gotta pick yourself back up & continue on or as some are saying they will do: quit (this remains to be seen though) My condolences to all those that lost out wish you luck with the Basic pulls!