**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just got a 5* Doc Ock looking for advice

So one of the 5*'s i pulled to day was doc ock, i here he is pretty good on power control but I haven't used my 3* version of him. So a couple things I am wondering how high is he worth as a 5* undupped? Rank 2? Rank 3? I have already researched some youtube videos about him but any other tips about using him I would love to hear.

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I have him maxed as a 4 star, he can definitely be useful if you can master the timing on his infinite power lock abilities. He also has really great damage on his sp2, plus a really satisfying sp3 where he picks up the opponent and swings them in a circle around his head before slinging them into the wall.

Has great synergy with MODOK if you happen to have him as well.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's really good. Doesn't need to be duped. R3 worthy at the very least. Sort of a complicated champ to explain. Need to change your play style depending on what effects you want.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I've seen people bring him up to rank 4 unduped, very good champion kinda overlooked by most
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    edited February 2018
    I got my 5* 4/55 and not regretting it. Very useful utility and good synergy with Stark, MODOK, and Blade team.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Thank you guys very much for the info, looks like I will be taking him up to rank 3 use these tech cats before they expire. Will have to see if I can adjust my play style before taking him any higher.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Thank you guys very much for the info, looks like I will be taking him up to rank 3 use these tech cats before they expire. Will have to see if I can adjust my play style before taking him any higher.

Look Lagacys video it helps
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Yea i saw that vid, often I got a lot of great tips here on the forums that don't show up in vids.