**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many 5* shards do you get by selling 4* champions?

Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
For example, what If I want to sell a 4* rank 1 champion, how many 5* shards would I get for?
Do you have table or something?

If I try to do that in the appearing screen I don't see the amount of shards and gold and ISOs I would get by doing that.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Just Look Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Rank 1/10= 150 5* shards
    Rank 2/20= 250 5* shards
    Rank 3/30= 425 5* shards
    Rank 4/40= 675 5*shards
    Rank 5/50= 1125 5* shards
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited February 2018
    A rank 1/10 4* champ will yield about 150 5* shards..but unless you're really close to getting shards for a 5* crystal it's better to keep champs then sell them, the gold/shards/ISO you get a dupe outweighs the shards for selling them
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    thank you guys, just realised that if you confirm first popup it will ask for another indicating the amount of resources gettable by selling the champion.

Thanks to all for quick response!
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★

Also @colbyscipio987 if you have nothing helpful to add, don’t type anything at all.

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Hzori wrote: »

Also @colbyscipio987 if you have nothing helpful to add, don’t type anything at all.

Or what?
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Lol i never sold a single champ
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★

Or what?

Top 10 Anime Battles.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Not enough
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    While I never sell any champ (and will not sell any champ), and don't think it is a good idea or worth it to sell, however, the following is a good example in a unique situation, it is indeed fine to sell 1 or few of your champs

selling champion for blade ??marvel contest of champion
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X6veIud8sk
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Yeah I had to know how many shards for selling my 4* r3 Hulkbuster in order to get the shards for the third 15k featured Blade crystal.. and you know what? I found it :D
    glad I sold that useless champ!