**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What is going on ?

xDante12xDante12 Posts: 2
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello,

I and all my alliance friends are getting extremely frustrated about the bugs in the game. Blocking sometimes doesn't work, skills dont work, opponent dont bait, we get to lose in AQ and AW cuz of this stupid BUGS all around the freaking game. What is going on ? Why the heck do you continuously update the game and make it worser and worser. Lots of silent nerfs also.
For example : you destroyed SW more and more, the newest silent nerf/bug on SW: When she does a steal power, the steal power debuff applies on opponent and SW also, so it is kinda useless, it should be power down not steal power lol.
Another very stupid bug: hit SP1 with SW, animation start, just before SW throws the orb, so around half animation, the opponent comes at me with medium hit and HITS ME, and I also lose the 1 bar of power like i shot the SP, wtf is this ???
Why do you make this game so worse and worse, please give some feedback and FIX THIS BUGS. The game worked almost flawlessly before the last updates :neutral:

Thanks and best regards,
A very frustrated player !
Post edited by Kabam Pistachio on

Comments

• Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 347 β˜…
    It's complete BS! I try to stay respectful & polite to the Kabam team but the lag/unresponsiveness is getting out of hand. Fix this and Scarlet Witch.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wait till the next update arrives πŸ‘Ή

Yep. The control bugs will be 99% fixed, and we’ll deal with something else, like Immunities not working
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187 β˜…
    Same type issues here. Heavies getting interrupted by enemy AI is bad.
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182 β˜…
    This update is a mess. Just waiting for the new update
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2018
    It's complete BS! I try to stay respectful & polite to the Kabam team but the lag/unresponsiveness is getting out of hand. Fix this and Scarlet Witch.

What do u mean fix scarlet witch? She is in an okay spot..

Edit: ignore this comment. I didn't read the message properly and thought u meant she needed a nerf. Apologies..