**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I didn't get Blade on 22-Feb...! What should i do ?

VishuTVishuT Posts: 7
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

I didn't get Blade on 22-Feb...! What should i do ? 157 votes

Quit The Game..
57%
DL864NevvBRagamugginGunnerthetaman23SnakeEyes69vd016SnizzbarGbSarkarAlfa_PigeonRomissyFuzzylumpsStrategicHaji_SaabstakRaganatorLoPrestiSpity68dangerbluAxeCopFireDarcilis 91 votes
Keep Playing..
42%
Elijah1929GamerKpatrixWhododo872JOHNOSA1995BigMoDarkestDestroyerrazielNinjAlanRetroRocksDeadbyrd9SaiyanGhost998Teflonscoundrelvg2782Danicb94rozerosScottryanadqqedfyvrHazerface 66 votes

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Only you can answer that question my friend!!!
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Keep Playing..
    keep playing its not the end of the world if you didn't get Blade
  • Quit The Game..
    Take a break
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Quit The Game..
    If I went for Blade and wasted a ton of shards on noting I would stab myself with a toothpick!
  • Keep Playing..
    I’m gonna keep playing then eventually pull blade out of a damn basic. Then I’ll tell all the assholes making fun of me to suck it
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    and quit posting polls

2nd this....
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Keep Playing..
    keep playing. he's not the end-all and be-all in the game
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    "I didn't get Blade on 22-Feb...! What should i do ?"
    I've heard trying Tide Pods is good....................
    J/K- keep playing, there's still plenty to enjoy about the game
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Keep Playing..
    You'll have till march 6 to try one more time.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    I’m gonna keep playing then eventually pull blade out of a damn basic. Then I’ll tell all the assholes making fun of me to suck it

Got blade from regular 4* crystal, awakened and 5/50'd him at 60 sig. Ran uncollected event quest 3-2 to try out the blade/sparky/gr/dorm/x23 team. Meh. Finished it faster with hype/iceman/x23/magik/SL team. Now, I did grind for most of the aforementioned champs, but once I got sparky and awakened/5-50d him I found I didn't really like using him as much, so he sits on aw defense most days. Anyways blade is probably cooler if you don't already have x23 or wolvie, so good luck.
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    Quit The Game..
    and mope around like me after pulling a 5* kamala khan instead of blade out of the featured
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Keep Playing..
    Do you think Brian Grant will quit? He won't and he had the most depressing opening ever.
  • Do you think Brian Grant will quit?

Something that looks like Brian's body seems to be still playing, but Brian's brain appears to have said screw you guys I'm going home and skedaddled.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Keep Playing..
    Bro 4* Blade is arena in May so grind for him 😉
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Shut up and play! ;):p
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited February 2018
    Quit The Game..
    you have no future anymore in this game or in your life ...
    leave your school or work , left your family and just wait for the ending ...
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Keep Playing..
    Continue doing what you had been before the 22nd
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Quit The Game..
    Why fuss over a **** champ bro?
    Sure you guy's are gonna hit me hard for that one but wait till next month guys.
    (Cough, Bishop, Cough)

Way to be passive aggressive towards Blade lol
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    edited February 2018
    Quit The Game..
    bm3epps wrote: »
    one guy sold 35 4* to get Blade..he got him but I don't think that was worth it at all

I sold 45+ for blade. But I don't use 90% of those champ anyway.
  • Quit The Game..
    Join gym
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    other champs are available
    :D
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Quit The Game..
    I think taking a break from the game is a good option. Chances are, you'll find happier life meeting real friendly people and happier life spending time with families and friends. If you don't miss the game anymore after the break, and if you indeed feel relief and feel happy without MCoC, then you make the right move to leave the game and shall leave it for good. Cheers and all the best!