**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

SA Rewards...LATE AGAIN?!? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• AT3000AT3000 Posts: 7
    Didn´t get any last week and not this week??? No one in my alliance did..
  • My alliance hasn’t got ours yet, either.
  • Hey everyone, so maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago, our SA rewards didn't get to our alliance members until 11 p.m. it was no biggie because we at least got it. But this time it's currently 6:20 A.M. and we STILL have yet to receive ANY rewards whatsoever and that is an issue especially for those of us putting in the work to EARN these rewards. I don't know what you guys did or what you are doing but its seriously **** up our grind regiment and crystal shard stash and before you ask...
    No. I did not just join the alliance and yes we did meet the threshold and yes I checked my stash and I force closed the app and checked again to be sure and there is nothing. We basically put in work for SA for literally no reason at all. This is something that needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP, because we need those shards. If you need proof we made the threshold I can send a screen shot of our score.

Thank you in advance for any help you people can provide.
  • My alliance has not received the rewards either. Anyone had an update about this issue? I need the shards for another 5 star hero.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Was relying on the fact that i would be getting some 4* shards to open up a crystal but I was left hanging.... still not here even when I wake up it’s getting close to 24 hours
  • Symbiote412Symbiote412 Posts: 14
    Me too i need the 5 star shards for the 5 star crystal
  • My alliance have not received our sa either
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    It's been happening for a few weeks.... Kabam pls see to this problem and fix it
  • Why we miss last summoner advancement. Our alliance make score 4,57,729 score and rank rewards open at 2,65,000. Last summoner advancement finished 16 hour's ago still we can't get summoner advancement rewards
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    I don't want to have false hope and end up waiting long hours just to get the rewards
  • 6547many6547many Posts: 22
    Agree we haven't gotten our rewards either. If it's not one problem it's an another. Getting real sick of this. Is it time to look for a new game to play?
  • 6547many6547many Posts: 22
    So what's the deal with no rewards for SA. Was looking forward to the 5* shards to get a new 5*. Are they going to come out any time soon?
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    Bump. Seems like the last couple times they've been very delayed for some reason.
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    No rewards here too. We are biweekly alli and this is sad we miss advancements and level up events for nothing.
    Here too
  • I got mine
    Bump @kabam
  • I got mine lol and because of it o got a 5-Star voodoo
  • Y I haven’t got summoner it’s been more than 18 hrs
  • Doomsday2144Doomsday2144 Posts: 21
    In India we were supposed to receive em by 1o clock in the night. It's already 8:00 in the evening now .

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Nothing yet for my alliance.
  • SA REWARDS STILL HAVENT COME. We got over 300k and still didnt get them. Asked a few of my freinds and they said they got theirs. Whats going on???
  • We haven’t gotten yet also...
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    lol @ everyone complaining because of a wait.

Such a "must have right now" entitled attitude with too many players crying over something that has such a minimal impact on anything in the game.

We are SUPPOSED to get these Rewards... not wait for them. And minimal impact? Seriously? Dude, 4* and 5* Shards... minimal impact...? Wow... you must have a really 6* Roster then, huh?

I know, dex must be having a bad day how dare we expect rewards we deserve that come around the same time every week for years and kabam has not really said anything about it. How dare we!
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I didn't get mines until 8pm ET
  • GBearSmithGBearSmith Posts: 45
    my alliance hasnt recived them but other alliances have its happened for the last 3 weeks but they do turn up eventually just be nice if kabam told us they were going to be late
  • Will the SA rewards arrive before Christmas?

One day late and counting up...
  • Hey everyone, sorry some of you are still missing your SA rewards. The rest of the team has been alerted and are working on getting the rest of the rewards distributed as soon as possible.
  • MpSTaXMpSTaX Posts: 4
    Any updates? still haven’t gotten my SA almost 24 hours now.
This discussion has been closed.