**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AA or Rogue

DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
So I'm about 4k fragments away from my 3rd T4 mutant catalyst and I had initially planned to take my duped rogue to rank 5 but I just pulled an Archangel yesterday so who should I rank up? I know AA is much better duped but even without his sig ability he still has insane bleed/neurotoxins. But then again rogue is also super useful so any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    AA
  • Options
    Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Depends on where you want to use them and your roster.
    If you want a heavy hitter then AA, If you want utility then rouge(life steal, power steal, decreased debuff)
    Rouge is a better champion overall but I only just started with act 5 so can't say about the end game content.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    AA is not exactly a heavy hitter he just needs to apply a couple deadly neurotoxins and it is game over for the enemy.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    I like rogue better.
  • Options
    LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Archangel Duped Is a God Tier...
    On the Other Hand, Rogue Unduped is a Demi God Tier.... Both are Good, Aa is good at some fights, Rogue at some.. Take the one you're Comfortable with. That's on your Grip... ✌️
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    AA
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited February 2018
    AA, should of made this a poll
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    AA is far better and I have both at rank 5. Rogue is a bit of a jack of all trade so she's useful in a lot of content but AA is a top 3 damage dealer and his neurotoxin is very valuable in AW and end game questing