**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag is out of control!!!!!

Kabam please fix your servers!!! Specials are getting blocked left and right, in arena, in questing, in alliance war I just gave away three loses in easy fights. It's very frustrating and gives us the playerbase serious thoughts of leaving each time it happens. Please please please make the investment into better servers, we cannot be having the same issues every single week as the weekend nears.

Comments

• Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Same issues posted in another thread. Lag and game freezes mid fight only to start again with my champ being KO.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    No lag here. It’s obviously not the device, so I would recommend you download the lag-free version when you get a chance. You will be much happier :)
  • I’m having the same issues ... game is lagging really bad .. making me not play with this state of the game
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    Games being very laggy right now for me too
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    It’s very laggy for me and my alliance members.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Mods will probably take offense to this. Watch out, they get triggered very easily when you call out issues in their game.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They will, also starting to have some connection issues now.
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    It's been crazy lag and glitches mid fight messing up my parry and dash back is inconsistent came here to see if i wasn't the only one very frustrating @Kabam Miike please fix the lag issues.
  • Hey everyone! There is already an active discussion about lagging, located HERE. It would be immensely helpful if you could respond in that thread to the questions I have asked. To help keep the forum tidy, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.