**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo getting Astral evade after heavy attacks and other random times

First point: Stop screwing up the game

Second: Why did the Mordo i just fought in AW get astral evade after every heavy attack? He was on node 23 if that helps.
I evade his heavy and go in for a counter hit and get hit with degeneration every time. Then towards the end of the fight i go in to hit him while he's blocking and he astral evades and i get hit with degeneration. Should this be happening? Because there's literally nothing in his bio about astral evading randomly like this.

I get that you're not going to fix it because he's an AQ boss and his abilities happening randomly like this will benefit you financially but at least add something to his bio so we know exactly how were getting screwed.

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    First point: Stop screwing up the game

Second: Why did the Mordo i just fought in AW get astral evade after every heavy attack? He was on node 23 if that helps.
    I evade his heavy and go in for a counter hit and get hit with degeneration every time. Then towards the end of the fight i go in to hit him while he's blocking and he astral evades and i get hit with degeneration. Should this be happening? Because there's literally nothing in his bio about astral evading randomly like this.

I get that you're not going to fix it because he's an AQ boss and his abilities happening randomly like this will benefit you financially but at least add something to his bio so we know exactly how were getting screwed.

Im very curious to know what champ you were using against Mordo?
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    edited February 2018
    I used Wolverine, Magik and stark spiderman. The evasion right after heavy attacks happened against all three. The evasion as i went in to hit him while blocking was only against Magik.
    Just gonna...
    Keep replying...
    So it...
    Gets an answer...
    Because this is...
    Completely unacceptable