**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* duped Hawkeye or unduped Ultron to r4 ?

ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Tired of waiting and opening all bad 5* champs so need to take one of these 2 5* to r4 what would you pick ?

5* duped Hawkeye or unduped Ultron to r4 ? 71 votes

Hawkeye (duped)
63%
KpatrixShrimkinsMegaSkater67Sgt_Doakes1Ace_03vg2782SIlverProfessorJets44supergokuDuMonUadqqedfyvrTheLuceVladislas22GAM3RGUYTeddersStar_Lord_Solrac_2SnaggleCosmos_2002Thecurler 45 votes
Ultron (unduped)
36%
thetaman23SnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonDarkstar4387Erza_ScarletSpity68NastyEfnNateDanicb94Primmer79RapidlyBUZZdog3000Vinitlalka1988ZarakikDeadpool_42422112FatalEndRixobcolbyscipio987imnooneSpurgeon14H_B0MB 26 votes

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Ultron (unduped)
    ultron. Im going to r4 him unduped also. I don't think you would go wrong with hawk either, but ultron regen and immune come in handy
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Ultron (unduped)
    I'm going to rank up the one who wins this poll also will post picture as a proof :)
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hawkeye (duped)
    HE is great. I have him r4 and don't regret it at all.

Ultron is a great AQ champ but HE is a much better AW attacker. I can 1 shot r4 5* magik bosses pretty easily with him.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Thats tough!!

HE (imo) is a very under rated skill champ, and my first rank 4 Five star. I cannot tell you how many times he helped in act 5. Power drain/bleed... nuff said

Ultron - having a poison/bleed immune champ that regens, evades, causes bleed and has a shield is a must for AQ/AW and act 5.

So, that said... decide what you need the most in your current roster, then go from there. But, u will end up with both at rank 4 eventually.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It all depends on your roster
    edited February 2018
    Ultron (unduped)
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It all depends on your roster

5zcqne6qno0h.png
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Ultron (unduped)
    Since u have a good power controller I would say ultron. But I would take either one
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I would say wait unless you have t2 alphas expiring. I do love my rank 4 ultron but I no longer run suicides and only use him for defense and the occasional quest
    Ultron (unduped)
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I would say wait unless you have t2 alphas expiring. I do love my rank 4 ultron but I no longer run suicides and only use him for defense and the occasional quest

Yes have t2a expiring
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Ultron (unduped)
    I like Hawkeye WAY more he is one of my favorite champs in the game. I picked Ultron because you have magic which is a good power control champ. But it's tough.
    Ultron (unduped)
    I like Hawkeye WAY more he is one of my favorite champs in the game. I picked Ultron because you have magic which is a good power control champ. But it's tough.

Youre favourite has a clear lead at the moment will be hard for Ultron to overtake
    Ultron (unduped)
    HE won ? :smiley:
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Ultron (unduped)
    While hawkeye should have been a no brainer.....since you alread yhave the best power controller...i think Ultron should be your go to..
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye (duped)
    Hawkeye dupe is much better than Ultron undupe, hawk has great bleed and power control Ultron is just a small bleed and regen
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Ultron (unduped)
    Hawkeye dupe is much better than Ultron undupe, hawk has great bleed and power control Ultron is just a small bleed and regen

Except you know Ultron also stuns, has armor up, evades and is bleed/poison immune. That's all! And his regen is ONLY 50% of his health. 😂