**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lost my arena streak due to disconnect

Grinding in the T4B arena on an iPhone 6, I win the first fight and continue to the second. I get the KO and time out on the screen waiting for the "Victory" screen to pop up. Then it does it AGAIN on my third fight, after I win again. Lost my streak and ended up wasting a team of 5* champions for this.

Comments

• SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Same here but in an expert proving ground. Twice in a row I got disconnected at the end of a fight, on the boss. My champions comes back half life, and the boss who was half dead when I lost, comes back full.
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Same hear in arenas as well
  • Same here...not good
  • I hope this doesn't happen in Hyperion arena
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Just lost my streak for the third time. This is getting out of hand
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    And won EVERY FIGHT
  • Currently at 2 mil in venom arena...got to score another million I guess
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    This is jeopardizing me getting venom smh. Now is some of the only downtime I have to really rack up some points but I can't because the game is down. I was hoping to grab venom due to his reasonable cutoff, but I guess if you aren't an elite player going for Dr Voodoo or Starlord issues like this won't really matter. I hope it gets resolved soon because this is messed up.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Same
  • Nightsbane576Nightsbane576 Posts: 36
    Guess they just want us not spending and giving the game a 1* rating
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    My streak gone... Thanks to kabam... Two fights ina row... The victory screen wouldn't load... You guys are doing a good job of frustrating your fanbase... Keep it up....
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ Do you plan on doing anything about this for those of us who got screwed because of Kabam's blunder?
  • TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    probably just more stamina refills and boosts.... yippeee. Getting real tired of grinding, I'd like something worthwhile.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Seriously just want my streak (or multiplier) restored and my team refreshed without having to use units or stamina refreshes.
  • Rmfc14Rmfc14 Posts: 1
    Same here.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    TxAggie17 wrote: »
    probably just more stamina refills and boosts.... yippeee. Getting real tired of grinding, I'd like something worthwhile.

I wouldn't mind these, but the fact that we can't use them in the arena of our choosing is just REDICULOUS