**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Contest Down?

2»

Comments

• KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    In fact the servers have not gone down in some time. Interruptions happen from time to time. It’s ok as long as this doesn’t keep happening over the next few days. It’s too early to be upset.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I was doing arena with boost this sucks
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    Yo kascam!! Get your **** together! Really getting old. Let me guess, emergency maintenance?
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    The truly sad part is KABAM doesn’t even care, even worse is we all know they don’t care
  • Yup...file a ticket and you know what you'll get. Absolutely nothing. Same response as what you'll find here. These forums are useless other than for venting. Lame waste of resources.
  • RazyRazy Posts: 17
    What this game is doing? Keep on down, bugs never fix.
    The only thing we see are only add new bugs, new buff, new star, new arena. How can this are the plan for next few years? Every changes made are never take a full view or plan well. It such a great joke of the industry.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Kabam has very dedicated, hardworking and talented engineers. They are having this emergency maintenance, in order to make the game better for all of us! With Kabam's quality, customer and service orientation, the maintenance will be over in no time. Kabam will do everything they can to provide best gaming experience and quality to all paying & non-paying players! Kabam will always uphold their quality to the highest level! In KABAM, WE TRUST!

Ok, what is this thread about? .... :p
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if I can file a support ticket to get back boosts wasted during downtime?

The best solution would be to give everyone boosts. Chances are if you didn't lose boosts thanks to the game going down, you might next time.

Well I want heath potions to recover the 50% health penalty that I am sure to get from AQ.
  • OmiSharmaOmiSharma Posts: 12
    cdygsqipgrih.png

😡
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Yes, starting having issues a like 10+ minutes ago and it seems like it's going to go down for the millionth time now, don't get why this happens so often as opposed to other games
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Lmfao i just tried to start an AQ fight as well... We should not have all gone in AQ/AW at once, we fried the servers.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if I can file a support ticket to get back boosts wasted during downtime?

The best solution would be to give everyone boosts. Chances are if you didn't lose boosts thanks to the game going down, you might next time.

Well I want heath potions to recover the 50% health penalty that I am sure to get from AQ.

I’d better get a revive, just taken civil warrior down to 50% from 100% health in LoL. :D
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Too bad we as a community are so complacent. Requesting refunds and stopping spending(boycott 2.0) would either fix the game or kill it. Either way we’d quit getting screwed.
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    You want to know why it won't get fixed? Because we keep playing! Quit paying/playing AND they'll have to correct the Problems! Also give them a 1* rating.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Sorry, long day at work. I forgot about the health penalty. So a package is in order full of questing and alliance quest items.
  • Mrjboyd wrote: »
    You want to know why it won't get fixed? Because we keep playing! Quit paying/playing AND they'll have to correct the Problems! Also give them a 1* rating.

Pretty much
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Also, stop giving those hamsters java. You know how they get on Friday nights.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    hu2jyxlegedt.jpeg
    It seems like it’s almost down more than it’s up. Emergency maintenance bs again. Same old song and dance. 10min? 8hrs? Who knows, Kabam never responds or communicated with the players. So sad
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    fbomwexwus8u.jpg
  • Thanks kabam just wasted boosts that I can’t use because of your emergency maintenance:(
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    Same here. We are in the middle of an AW and many of my members got disconnected in the middle of their battles. Some sort of compensation would be greatly appreciated as well as Kabam fixing the issue ASAP. Lmfao. Compensation, what a laugh. That’ll be the day.
    They just merged this thread with another thread, but can’t communicate about a possible time frame?? Hello KABAAAAM! Can we get some idea of time here?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Kabam has very dedicated, hardworking and talented engineers. They are having this emergency maintenance, in order to make the game better for all of us! With Kabam's quality, customer and service orientation, the maintenance will be over in no time. Kabam will do everything they can to provide best gaming experience and quality to all paying & non-paying players! Kabam will always uphold their quality to the highest level! In KABAM, WE TRUST!

Ok, what is this thread about? .... :p

Hamsters have been replaced. The game is up now (for the next few minutes at least!)
    Cheers and good luck!

hvh7za523q1b.png
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s tough, guys. I have the department of health doing their inspections on my hospital in the middle of this flu surge. 18 hour days trying to keep patients alive while the state gets into everything, finally settle into my office wearing none too clean scrubs, everyone else gone home, and I try to play Mcoc. Team revives going to expire in few hours, slap on that 30% buff, and, wheel of death. Thought I earned a better pay out from this week...