**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help With Despair Mastery

Hello, trying to unlock this so I can get to deep wounds but even with the 2 cores to unlock (which I own) it's greyed out, even again with available points. What has to be unlocked first?

Comments

• H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    You need to have 15pts in Offense masteries before it’s unlocked. If you already do then I’m not sure what the problem is.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    H_B0MB wrote: »
    You need to have 15pts in Offense masteries before it’s unlocked. If you already do then I’m not sure what the problem is.

Ahhhh okay that might be it. I removed them to replace them, I might need to just put them back in, unlock, remove, and replace again then. Thanks!