**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is a five star Archangel worth ranking up

I did not get blade but I did get archangel and dormamu, I am thinking they’re both worth ranking, especially archangel to as high as possible what are your thoughts?

Comments

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Yes
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I suppose this is NOT a joking thread, and this is NOT a showing-off thread, right?
    Like Saiyan said, we shall assume you are a new player and have little idea about how useful is Archangel, hence this thread, correct? :)

In this case, yes, R4 him at least, if you want to save your T5a for someone else like 5* Blade or 5* Starky. Cheers and Good luck!
  • CdvaCdva Posts: 52
    Thanks for the input, and no not a joke and not showing off. The more refined question should have been, I know it’s a no brainer when AA is duppped, does the lack of a dupe have that big of an impact
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Hell yes. Definitely level up AA. Dormammu too. And no, he doesn’t need the dupe. It just gives him some extra utility
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    um yes? if you want to just do it
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    Archangel is fantastic, he’s so much fun, he’s regarded as god tier, but even after that I’d say he’s underrated. He can kill quicker than a spidey can get to a level1 special!!!!
  • GintokiGintoki Posts: 41
    edited February 2018
    Are you worth of playing this game ?(no offense tho)
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Cdva wrote: »
    Thanks for the input, and no not a joke and not showing off. The more refined question should have been, I know it’s a no brainer when AA is duppped, does the lack of a dupe have that big of an impact

Yeah I hear ya... hard to know what champs really need to be awakened ot be super good (like Star Lord... he is someone who really needs his signature ability). But AA is at least Demi-God Tier even unduped (maybe even still God Tier).
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    AA 5* unduped will get u thru so much in game content. I got mine first time he came out, still unduped and i have been thru act 5, still my favorite even over my 5* GR sig 160
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Ummmm, yeah!
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    AA to R4, I have him at R4 undupped but I have no regrets. He still puts out a ton of damage. Took down Rhino day 5 in map 5 AQ with 197k health in 56 hits. He is helping me clear 5.3 100% and helped with the initial clear of 5.3 nad 5.4.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Archangel is very good especially with the Neurotoxin.