**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic awakening gem for mephisto or voodoo

ChinalordChinalord Posts: 24
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Finished act 5.4 and got a mystic gem.
I have voodoo and mephisto in 5*
Which one is more useful?
I have also Blade, GR in 5*, so mephisto would be a good synergy.
However, my only power control champ in 5* is hawkeye, so awakening voodoo would be good.

Mystic awakening gem for mephisto or voodoo 31 votes

Awaken mephisto
19%
920MarkJwallace25Darkrider05Savio444vinniegainzMattScott 6 votes
Awaken voodoo
80%
Elijah1929NastyEfnNateJadedwSWeaponXProtocol8051Star_Lord_nameplasVuDahShinyMew2BreybreyLt_Magnum_1KenshioHammerbro_64Lunchbox45shchong2H_B0MBchev327foxBahamutXFA_Rebootedmfleury 25 votes

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Awaken voodoo
    Voodoo is an AQ machine. I don't think anyone should use an AG for a champ for defense purposes even if the champ is a top defender.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Awaken mephisto
    Mephisto - the champ put so often on defense, rarely used on attack and thus very little is known on his attack features.

For example: mephisto IS A POWER CONTROLLER. If the opponent has more than 2 bars of power and you sp3, you will drain all power and gain a permanent incinerate buff. This gives you infinite power gain.

Now the key to awakening him is that unless procing MD or taking hits/blocked hits it is very difficult to hit 3 bars of power before the opponent does. When awakened all you need to do is have mephisto proc at least 1 aura of incinerate and you will get the initial 3 bars of power before the opponent.

Aside from that mephistos damage really starts to ramp up with the permanent stacks of incineration.

Then we have the synergies with GR and blade.
    If you did not have these characters I would maybe lean on DV but sorry mephisto just gets too amped up with this synergy while amping up the other champs in the synergy. Marvel contest of synergies ftw.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Awaken voodoo
    Voodoo all day. Duped vs unduped is like night and day. He has so much utility it’s crazy. It’s a smidgeon tricky at first, but once you get used to keeping track of combo count, you will wreck most peoples.

On the other hand, I don’t have a 4*-5* Meph so idk much about him. If u need a defender, go ahead. If not, go voodoo