**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade crystal

Now before anyone moans.. I already have blade awakened..
wanted sig levels and iso as mines only sig level 2

I am not saying you spin a crystal and should get him..
it’s a chance..

But I span the feature crystal..

Not a single blade was even in the spinner!!!
I know this because

1. I know what blade looks like
2. I sometimes have a gut feeling to stop the crystal when I see the specific champ I want (no this does not increase the chance it’s a psychological thing I do myself which many people do

Doing this post as this hasn’t just happened to me..

An alliance member span his blade crystal within 30 minutes of me spinning mine..
As soon as This happened I submitted a ticket to kabam..
Which I got the genera BS generic response

And before I even mentioned it to my alliance mate.. he told me there was no blade in his spinner either..

Told him to submit a ticket..
He did..

Same BS reply just slightly reworded..

Has anybody had this happen to them?
Because 15k shards aren’t quick to form.. we aren’t all in tier 1-2 wars with consecutive wins to stack up to get 5 star shards daily, when we gamble we all want a fair chance, blade not even being in the spinner seems like a bug to take advantage of our shards!

comment on this post if this has happened to any of you

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    You have to buy an odin before spinning a featured, this is to confirm you are a real life whale and not a free to play.

But all jokes aside this always happens to me which is why I stop opening them.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    The spinner is visual nonsense...your champ is selected once the crystal starts spinning...Kabam has confirmed this many times.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    It’s just a visual gimmick. Just because you don’t see blade in the spinner doesn’t mean he is not in there. If you were paying attention to other champs besides blade, I’m sure there are plenty of other champs that are in the crystal that didnt show up

You champ that you are gonna get is already picked before you even spin the crystal from what I understand, so whether you spin it out, stop it mid-spin, or quick open it, it would be the same result.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Solswerd wrote: »
    The spinner is visual nonsense...your champ is selected once the crystal starts spinning...Kabam has confirmed this many times.

Agree.. they have confirmed it many times ..

Does that mean they are confirming lies tobus constantly?

I was only referring to the spinner....believe whatever you wish to believe. Was attempting to clarify something for you, as you did not seem to understand the spinner. My apologies if that somehow offended you?
    Lightvayne wrote: »
    It’s just a visual gimmick. Just because you don’t see blade in the spinner doesn’t mean he is not in there. If you were paying attention to other champs besides blade, I’m sure there are plenty of other champs that are in the crystal that didnt show up

Also correct.. visual yes.. and also.. the other people that you see before selecting the crystal.. are not THAT SPECIFIC crystal..

You see “featured champion” (e.g blade crystal you see blade.. plus a selection of random other selections but the increased chance for blade.. an no blade atall.. cmon thibk putside the box here your spinning a featured blade crystal.. regardless you pull blade or spidergwen I personally don’t care that much to say “these crystals are a joke I never got blade” I’m saying.. blade.. was not even in the spinner.. which he 100 percent should be.. with a random selection of random champs to make it RNG based

The RNG should not be done once purchasing the crystal to wether he is included in the spin..

If the RNG calculated I’m gonna get iron patriot then fine give me iron patriot but at least include blade in the spinner
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Spin doesn't reflect everything in the Crystal, and it has no bearing on what you actually roll. Just because you don't see him in the selections does not mean he's not in there. It's just a visual effect, a random selection of possibilities.

I was only referring to the spinner....believe whatever you wish to believe. Was attempting to clarify something for you, as you did not seem to understand the spinner. My apologies if that somehow offended you?

No offence at all

Just giving my honest opinion, I know kabam are telling us that as closure of a ticket etc. But they are clearly going to say stuff like that if they are tampering drop rates .. personally I pulled blade the minute the crystal went live.. he was in the spinner a lot.. but I’ve opened so many feature crystals maybe about 8-10 and every single feature I’ve went for and missed.. I’ve atleast seen the feature in the spinner, just seems slightly odd that this time not even in the spinner at all.. but for an alliance member as well as myself

Also correct.. visual yes.. and also.. the other people that you see before selecting the crystal.. are not THAT SPECIFIC crystal..

You see “featured champion” (e.g blade crystal you see blade.. plus a selection of random other selections but the increased chance for blade.. an no blade atall.. cmon thibk putside the box here your spinning a featured blade crystal.. regardless you pull blade or spidergwen I personally don’t care that much to say “these crystals are a joke I never got blade” I’m saying.. blade.. was not even in the spinner.. which he 100 percent should be.. with a random selection of random champs to make it RNG based

The RNG should not be done once purchasing the crystal to wether he is included in the spin..

If the RNG calculated I’m gonna get iron patriot then fine give me iron patriot but at least include blade in the spinner

LMAO...if the crystal is going to be Blade or Iron Patriot...it is decided before the spinner animation starts. What you end up with has nothing to do with when you stop the spinner. I suppose Kabam could force the crystal to have a image of Blade in the spinner animation...but that would have no effect on your odds of getting him. ffs

LMAO...if the crystal is going to be Blade or Iron Patriot...it is decided before the spinner animation starts. What you end up with has nothing to do with when you stop the spinner. I suppose Kabam could force the crystal to have a image of Blade in the spinner animation...but that would have no effect on your odds of getting him. ffs

Yeah it wouldn’t effect the odds but he should be in the spinner as he is the featured, obviously I don’t have a crystal ball telling me the outcome.. so regardless who I get I want to see blade in the spinner.. reason for this post was to see if anyone has had the same problem today..

Incase they have ruined all the odds at pulling blade

Personally I don’t even care my blade is awakened, but there’s people legit spending. 15k shards for a blade who may have had his rates dropped as close to zero as possible!!

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

The spin doesn't matter. Blade is in the featured and basic. The fact that you took the time to submit a ticket over not seeing him in the spin is crazy. Especially after you just acknowledged you know they have confirmed that the wheel means absolutely nothing. You are accusing Kabam of taking your shards because you didn't see him and you still sit there and agree that you know Kabam confirmed it. For the last time, the wheel DOESN'T MATTER! It's purely for visual effect than anything. I am not sure how you can't comprehend this concept at all. Kabam ISN"T out to get you. There isn't a conspiracy theory on this. You had bad luck and now you feel you need to blame someone on it.

Yeah it wouldn’t effect the odds but he should be in the spinner as he is the featured, obviously I don’t have a crystal ball telling me the outcome.. so regardless who I get I want to see blade in the spinner.. reason for this post was to see if anyone has had the same problem today..

Incase they have ruined all the odds at pulling blade

Personally I don’t even care my blade is awakened, but there’s people legit spending. 15k shards for a blade who may have had his rates dropped as close to zero as possible!!

Lol...well, I tried. Best of luck to you.
    Was only getting opinions if anybody had tied today and not seen blade..

As I said.. I’ve already got blade and just felt it a bit strange he wasn’t in a feature spinner atall for 2 people within 30 mins but whatever,

Anyone tries for blade, good luck 🙋🏽‍♂️
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    3 of my alliance saved to spin blade crystals, all of us got him within the first 3 tries, that was yesterday, just saying that he is definitely in there, I don’t spin I just pop, it saves the mind games, it’s also clear from the many posts in forum that blade was available in this crystal as any of the other featureds
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

As I said.. I’ve already got blade and just felt it a bit strange he wasn’t in a feature spinner atall for 2 people within 30 mins but whatever,

No you werent. You straight up accused Kabam of rigging crystals.
  • Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50

Got him on my one and only featured, AND he did not show on the reel until I stopped on him.

Sorry the reel isn't asthetically pleasing to you, but Im glad the only time i saw blade was when I stopped on him.
    So you don't care if you get Blade or not, but you care passionately only about seeing him once in the crystal reel? That makes no sense...
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Think of how many times you open max sig crystals. When it spins. You almost don’t see any shards, stones, ag’s iron first. Yet almost every single time, shards.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I popped my Blade crystals so technically I didn't see him in any reel, yet I got him twice. Strange...
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    I love threads that get rehashed every time someone isn't happy with their results 😂