**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voodoo or GR

I have a 4* voodoo sig lvl 40 4/40 and a 5* GR unduped 2/35.

Who should I rank up, Voodoo to rank 5 or GR to rank 3?

Comments

• Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Ghost Rider
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Ghost rider
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    GR because hes a 5*. One of my most used and one of my fav champs but a duped voodoo is nothing to quickly dismiss. Still long term your safest bet is GR.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Voodoo, way better champ
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Voodoo, way better champ

Alright that's quite Arguable but even if he was the Ghost Rider is a 5* and you'll get a lot more use in the long run out of a 5* Ghost Rider. And Besides Ghost is just as good if not better a champ than Voodoo. He is bleed immune, has a decent bleed, nullify on his Sp1 and 3, power drain, very good heal, And heal block with degen.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yeah ok so voodoo can place spirit venoms, power drain and gain, power burn, and regen once per fight. Ok he can also reduce ability accuracy and improve his own which is useful against annoying champs like magik with her limbo or end champs like groot extremely quickly.

Ghost rider is bleed immune, fate seals, heal blocks, power locks, power drains, has a powerful fury buff that has no limit since your 3rd will reset it, can cause a powerful bleed, and he regens a lot and can keep using it after his damnation expires all the time.

Overall they are both god tier amazing but in my opinion even though I like to use both in my team when possible I just prefer ghost rider.
  • Ghost Rider. He's better and he can go farther