**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Active, Casual, & Organized seeking 150k+ players for map 3-5 AQ, AW, SA

We are rebuilding an old alliance and seeking new players to fill in the gaps with our friendly alliance. Most in the alliance, about 10 of us have been playing together for years, and have a great relationship. Looking to add like minded individuals to the mix. We are US based, and even though we would prefer people in the same time zones, we do have international players.

us: 140-350k players, members: 21, but about 19 real letting some lower leveled players slide. Friendly active adults, doing adult stuff and playing in our free time.

You: similar, and with line. That's how we communicate. If you're antisocial or immature. Please pass, we don't need or desire drama.

In-game & Line name is the same.
Contact me at: fcknonames

Comments

• nonamesnonames Posts: 309
    We are still seeking new members. You will contact me easier through line over ingame.
    Still looking for new members.
    We are still seeking new members 150K+ with line.
  • If there is still a spot open than I would love to join I'm 170k+always active. If needed leave the allience tag
    Hey, sorry it took me so long to respond to you. It has been a hectic day. The alliance tag is NQNS. Feel free to apply when you get the chance, and please contact us through line as well.
    We are still seeking new members. Please contact us through line. We currently have 9 spots open, and we welcome groups of friends.

My in-game and line name are fcknonames.

If for some reason I am not responding, you can contact TJBlueJay in game and Iine too.
    Still looking for new members, however, I believe we may be down to 8 spots open now.

My in-game and line name are fcknonames.

If for some reason I am not responding, you can contact TJBlueJay in game and Iine too.
    We are still seeking new members. Currently sitting at 23/30. Please contact us through line if you are interested: fcknonames or TJBlueJay.
    Still seeking new members.