**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    Victory hang on act 4 again. Won but didnt because victory signal was not sent so it just hangs after K.O. animation. Looks like I lost another fight due to lag BS.
    This game is now officially a sentimental lemon.
    Most of us only play as its marvel and we grew up with marvel comics.
    Pure disgrace

Nuff said
  • Jeepetti wrote: »
    AW is pretty much unplayable. The lag is ridiculous. Losing control of your champs constantly for no reason. I'm not wasting revives and potions just to be knocked out again without landing a single blow bc the timing is off in this game.

I fought in the monthly event quest Master mode just a few minutes ago and mid combo my champ freezes. I didn't get past the 1st fight alive, the 1st! I'm repulsed.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Another thing that happens to me I'd I'll be tapping the screen for a M LLL M combo and on the 3rd tap for the last L hot my champ does a heavy attack. It's almost always evade or intercepted by the AI. it's super annoying
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Something significant must have happened because yesterday my game was a pain with the odd champ running forwards etc or not blocking but today! Aggh! I they sre all over the place in war and lttl like im not in control at all.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Aw fight. Elektra versus Nightcrawler subboss. Halfway the fight, my Champ spontaneously starts to dash back after every successful parry. Add in general unresponsiveness equals little fun to be had. Elektra dies. I curse. On iPhone X, latest everything. Do something about it.
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    I love this game. Hate the unresponsiveness. Try to dash back, nothing. Try to block, nothing. Try to combo, stall in the middle. Would love to have the same capabilities as the AI's do. This has been going on for a long time.

Moto Z Play
    Droid 7.1.1
    All champs
    All modes of play
    edited March 2018
    Again! Here's a very specific example. In the current 5* arena, my 4* 3/30 Luke Cage VS 5* 4/55 Gwen Poole. I hit a SP1(Stun was indicated, and should stun for 2.50 sec), dash in to attack, and stun is ineffective. Dashed right into an attack, and SP2 costing me my streak. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!
  • TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited March 2018
    The special button today was a no show again in arena with a super sped up a.i. Which I like, as it keeps my thumbs on their toes.
    Twice hit and nothing. I DO NOT like not having control of my charcters

Galaxy S7 edge
    edited March 2018
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Still losing control of my champs
    Again Kabam! AW 4* 5/50 Iceman Vs 5* Dormomu Mini-boss. Can't evade his unlockable SP1. Then can't block his follow up either. Not to mention the lag today is unreal!
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Anybody else feel this got worse with the latest update?

I've noticed it told with Stark Spidey. Trying to stun lock and he just stops mid combo. Or after his sp1 he won't do the next med attack. He'll just stand there.

This happened in multiple matches in the MODOK event.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    My champs playing on their own again :/ this time it was in master ch2 first time I've had it in the event with this update. Paused game a couple of times n it improved.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    So I am able to automatically hit heavy in between combos and get my ass smoked thanks kabam
  • 19Swords19Swords Posts: 12
    Lag, Lag, Lag.
    My guys just randomly freeze up while the AI just wreck's them. In all aspects of the game, Arena, AW, AQ, Act5.
    There's a certain level of BS inconsistency we've come to expect from this game but this is really bad.

Using Pixel with a 75 Mbs connection.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    From the latest update,the game is a bigger and worse annoying and frustrating mess,than before.the block is awful,the heroes are blocking,or just standing instead of dashing back,the lag is unacceptable and the reaction of my heroes for my inputs are too slow.plus this very weird came angle change.this is a game,we shoul enjoy and spend on it.i do not enjoy and i do not spend.i do not like the way,where this game is going.getting worse and worse.
This discussion has been closed.