**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy use

I am playing Marvel Contest of Champions since October and this was my very first question when I reached level 17and played my very first aw and aq. I know in that when we have explored the path and someone comes there he don't need energy to go there again. My request is that you should make this for story and event quests also. Because we need many energy refills to complete last chapters in event quests heroic and master.Please see to it

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I think it’s always been this way. That’s why they give you a whole month to do heroic and master, took me just over 3 weeks to fully explore them as well as most of uncollected with out using a single refill. But I understand it’s can get annoying as it takes so long.
  • But it is because we need tons of energy refills to do every path
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    But it is because we need tons of energy refills to do every path
    You don’t need to buy energy refills unless you want the rewards then and there. You can just wait for it to refill, request alliance help with energy twice a day.
  • EypEyp Posts: 1
    Lutfen su ittifak savasindaki ilerleme canimizi cogatirmisiniz veya canlarimiz bittiginde bekleme suresini kisaltirmisiniz