**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Labyrinth First Run Prep

I’ve finally cleared RttL and I now see the new wall in front of me. I’m gonna try to prepare and head up for it as much as I can for that delectable first run. My R5 and up squad is below. If you have experience, help me out with what to prepare and who to rank to be as set for the run as I can be. pfhbfuhg4s0p.png

Comments

• IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    none of the 4 stars will help u except star lord, unless u have a 5/50 AA as well. Neither drax nor Morningstar are really LoL viable. Tho drax could do it, it would take a very long time especially against colossus.
  • I’ve heard that Angela is very good in Labyrinth. I’ve got a five star sitting at rank one. I’m thinking on ranking her soon. Possibly to rank four.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    5 star AA is good.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Your 5* drax could do your first run. Long fights on some of them but doable.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    IceBobby wrote: »
    none of the 4 stars will help u except star lord, unless u have a 5/50 AA as well. Neither drax nor Morningstar are really LoL viable. Tho drax could do it, it would take a very long time especially against colossus.

Morningstar is arguably the single best champ to do labyrinth with in the entire game. I did my final path with her after having to rank down star lord and she was WAY better then SL. She has infinite parry, awesome regen, great damage, and you don't need potions cause she'll just heal up during the fight. While every path will take you longer, it will be way way way way cheaper.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »

Morningstar is arguably the single best champ to do labyrinth with in the entire game. I did my final path with her after having to rank down star lord and she was WAY better then SL. She has infinite parry, awesome regen, great damage, and you don't need potions cause she'll just heal up during the fight. While every path will take you longer, it will be way way way way cheaper.
    How does she get the unlimited parry, I’m curious.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @danielmath
    That would be cool to see I have not seen anyone use morningstar in labyrinth yet.
  • @SpiritOfVengeance maybe I’ll just be the first.
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »

How does she get the unlimited parry, I’m curious.

Parry time is based on perfect block, she has 50% extra perfect block. With that and perfect block mastery you get unlimited parry in lab.
    @danielmath
    That would be cool to see I have not seen anyone use morningstar in labyrinth yet.

I did my final path with her. Path with abom, guilly, miles, venompool, widow. I used 5/65 ice for abom, miles, and maestro and MS for all the other fights. Venompool was 2 revives with her, widow was 3, guilly was 2-3. It was by far my cheapest path.