**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who Do You Want For The Next Beta Buff?

Wondering what champs everyone wants buffed for the next beta thing, like what they did with Luke and Rulk. Since they did two champs last time comment with the 2 champions you think should be in the beta buff next. If you want feel free to write why you think they should be buffed and how. Hopefully Kabam will take into consideration what the player base wants when they go to buff more champs like they did with the last one.

Comments

• mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    The winners of Worst Champions of 2017 from Seatin’s Poll: Santa Colossus; Kamala Khan; U Colossus; Karnak; Iron Patriot. Gladly the winner of science class who is also the over all winner Luke Cage was buffed lol.
  • Karnak definitely needs to be re-looked at because of how armor reduction effects are **** now his damage output is really low dispite how much he crits. His low crit damage and 0 armor makes him a glass cannon that's missing the cannon.

And if not him at least the armor reduction effects need to be looked at. The damage increase from peirce and/or pure skill is hardly worth mentioning even true strike isn't that big of a boost anymore.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Black bolt and magneto red.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Sentry, Carnage
  • Colossus and X-Force Deadpool
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Kamala, just so people don't have to post about getting her. Lol.
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    I hope magneto and carnage
    But with movies deadpool x force and venom have more chance of beta.
  • Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    Groot Colossus
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Well this is more suited to why I came on these forums. So im new so you may tell me too "Shut the front door"
    But I only have 3 4* at the moment. kamala Khan, Ant man and Hulkbuster...and what the hell they are useless!! I have 3* 2/30 that outperform them by a huge margin. Not saying that others dont need buffing more as I'm really only learning but these are Meh teir and being my first 4*'s it almost made me want to quit and restart. The silver lining being a beginner means i can get Hela from arena soon so ill persist. But they need sorting.
    Question while im here. How often do they revamp/buff old characters? ant seem to find it on the forums.
    Thanks for any response.
  • Wolverine

Hell, all of the old champs.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    VENOM
    He has his own movie this year so I expect him to have a big rework along with carnage
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    Falcon
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Carnage is at the very bottom of the trash heap. He is, without a doubt, the worst champ in the game. He needs to be looked at before anyone.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Old Man Logan. He is just so weak compared to x-23 and wolverine. Buffing him is necessary.
    Iron Fist is also possible because he has no health and needs to be redone
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Carnage because he’s a beast in the comics, Iron Patriot because I recently pulled him as a 5*
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Of course Kamala. My 2nd
    option Iron man..One of the marvel smartest hero meh tier here.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Carnage, Sentry And Venom. Please Just Make Them Great Damage Dealers.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Sentry, Carnage, Iron Fist, Venom -in this order
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Even if Colossus gets Buffed, he will still Be Boring to Play with.
    Unlesss you just want to throw Him to AW defense.
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    #justiceforcarnage carnage all day
  • Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    Black bolt and magneto red.

A second for Magneto Red. Supposed to be one of the most powerful mutants in the marvel universe! He has got to be duped :)
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Id like to see she hulk and groot updated.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Mags and carnage
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Old Man Logan. He is just so weak compared to x-23 and wolverine. Buffing him is necessary.
    Iron Fist is also possible because he has no health and needs to be redone

Though I think OML does need to be redone somewhat, I think IF serves his purpose; if you play him right, huge damage output, but the low HP requires that you don't get hit. Sort of like Rocket.
    I think both Mags need to be redone, Joe Fixit could use some love, and Venom and Carnage definitely deserve a buff.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I think by age should be
    Colossus make him a really durable tank with mild damage
    Hulkbuster give him the damage something designed to fight hulk should have
    Blackbolt he is the king of inhumans let's push that damage way up and get rid of the God awful sp2
    Spidergwen make her sp1 actually do damage of some form
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Snaggle wrote: »
    Blade, needs more regen
    clfrqn0vmaa1.gif