**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doctor strange or doctor lame?

Why is it that one of the most powerful and overpowered heros in the marvel universe such garbage in this game? Buff Dr. Strange already

Comments

• JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    You must not have been playing for long. Dr. Strange WAS a God Tier champ. Then Kabam nerfed him to "add balance" to the game. Highly unlikely that he will get a buff anytime soon unless it is through a unique synergy from a future champ.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Dr. Pepper.
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Shrek03 wrote: »
    I know but the game is leveled with all the new good characters, I think he should be restored to his former glory

I totally agree with you on this.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Make DS great again
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    I think they will do it infinity war is coming
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    He was seen as a monster but now we have even greater threats to face so I think it is time to free dr strange and return what was once taken from him. REAWAKEN THE DOCTOR.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Who lasts longer in the coming Infinity War against Thanos? Those who can last at least >5min against Thanos deserves a buff!!!

Haha, just kidding, joke aside. Agree that v12.0 nerf maybe for some kind of balance back then (1+ yrs ago), but with so many new top tier champs added, I think those nerfed back then may NO longer be too OP by today's standard.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Maybe Thor would be to OP
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    It is quite funny how they nerfed SW, BW, Thor, Doc Stange and a few others and yet, here we are with all new “God Tier” champs.

12.0 was a waste of time.

i don't know what was your level or experience at the game at that moment but God Tiers from now are way weaker than those, it seems like u don't know how strong they were, with SW you could clear everything without any effort, at that time i cleared 100% act 4 which was harder btw with only a 3* SW, DS was immortal, 0 damage received, great damage output and an OP regen, with BW u could avoid everything and what to say about Thor, his old damage have not comparison to any champion now at days, you just needed 4 parrys and u could even KO wolverine from ROL, and what to say about PB Teams and Willpower, you could use suicides and be immortal at the same time :), start looking this video at 2:55, do u know a champion that can deal that kind of damage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP3otIVE8Jw
    edited February 2018
    That video is legit. 3 hits 400k
    Remember that’s a 4*
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Thor and SW were really the only two that needed adjusted especially since they aren't made as 5*. The old Dr. Strange was powerful no doubt but compared to Blade right now, not even close. They were nerf happy with 12.0...they even nerfed ultrons crit rate..?? My Dr Stange went from r5 to r3 and hasn't been touched since 12.0 I'd say Ghost Rider is ever bit as powerful as the old Strange and can be had as a 5*. Really the only thing the old Strange had that GR doesn't was perfect block...
    Thor was crazy back then. SW was cheat code. They have them balanced pretty well now.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Doctor Strange for killed by 12.0. He was a game changer but now is a midtier champ.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited February 2018
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Thor and SW were really the only two that needed adjusted especially since they aren't made as 5*. The old Dr. Strange was powerful no doubt but compared to Blade right now, not even close. They were nerf happy with 12.0...they even nerfed ultrons crit rate..?? My Dr Stange went from r5 to r3 and hasn't been touched since 12.0 I'd say Ghost Rider is ever bit as powerful as the old Strange and can be had as a 5*. Really the only thing the old Strange had that GR doesn't was perfect block...
    Thor was crazy back then. SW was cheat code. They have them balanced pretty well now.

Then u never knew how to use him properly, a 4* r5 blade is not as strong as DS was, with DS u needed no skill at all, 0 damage received and an easier way to heal than Blade seems better to me, u just needed to throw a sp2 to full heal DS, with Blade u actually need skill to heal and he can heal up to 70% only, at hard content the opponents are fast and tedious which avoids Blade to heal easily, also his damage isnt that good as all are saying, OFC a r5 5* will be strong but we're comparing 4*, i had SW and DS and i can obviously say they were both OP, now comparing it with GR, i agree GR is a beast, A GOD TIER, but u need skill to use him properly (i know it isnt that hard but is harder than DS) , u need to follow some steps to get his full potential, then if needed a sp3 to reset them, DS abilities were infinite, don't know how much he heals at the moment cause i downgraded mine too but maybe he must be buffed until he heals 300 +/- per hit and that would be ok for him imo

• RatnadipRatnadip Posts: 34
    edited February 2018
    I don't think kabam will buff dr strange.They will Nerf blade and some others
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    I think they will buff him infinity war is coming