**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Training Ground/Practice Mode

I have an idea which is solely for new comer to the game. A 'Practice Session or Training Mode' where we can test our newly acquired champs' skill sets or moves without any rewards or costing anything.
In training mode, there should have 'Revive' to keep the training infinitely. It should come up with different difficulty levels from 'No Action' to 'Expert', where we can safely explore the champs and improve our skill before entering the battlefields.
Duel/Vs isn't what I expect for training infinitely as they have their own strict limitations.

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I really like this idea, you should be able to choose the opponent you fight, the ai difficulty, and the stats of the opponent like health and attack. Currently the "training dummy" of the game is rol ws but he is really annoying due to unaggressive ai and no sp3 unlocked.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I would love to see this epically if we could equip the champ with in game nodes to help prepare us with interacting with these nodes.
  • Only one barrier to the development is that 'they' might not want us to spend time in training or practice without any costs. They'd rather let us play the real game instead of non-profitable practice mode. :p

But if I'm not wrong, people become in love with the game when they're thorough with the game mechanics; know what's to be known and are skillful enough to utilize their champs in efficient ways.
  • Protocol8051Protocol8051 Posts: 40
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I really like this idea, you should be able to choose the opponent you fight, the ai difficulty, and the stats of the opponent like health and attack. Currently the "training dummy" of the game is rol ws but he is really annoying due to unaggressive ai and no sp3 unlocked.

Then try Red hulk or Starlord in LOL
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    This is a good idea, training on some of the nodes would be something i think the MCOC community would truly enjoy.

The cost should be duel credits
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    rol winter solider